Untitled

• ……

• A part of learning to play archer is knowing when to take a shot, and when not to. Even with a sling this is still true. It’s better to pick targets who are not engaged with your team first to pepper them down before the fight even begins. If you take a risky shot and hit a teammate, it’s on you, not them.
    I always vote no when I see 100% team damage and the guy just joined. It’s usually an accident and someone whose finger is trigger happy on the votekick.

• I disagree. I vote YES on anyone above 15% teamdamage, with only the occasional exception of when I see that guy was only trying to defend himself from a teamkiller. (although he should’ve just votekicked instead of fighting back)

Moreso, that 15% is still a huge number. Anyone at around rank 30 or higher gets the boot starting at 5% teamdamage afaic.

Which also brings me to you: just because you haven’t been in the round for a long while doesn’t mean high teamdamage is excuseable. If you want to be Archer so bad then learn how to play Archer first.

• @Rickvs:

(although he should’ve just votekicked instead of fighting back)

I don’t excuse fighting back. The original TKer and the guy who retaliates are just as bad.

• 50% teamdage server so you obviously hit more than half your shots on team mates, you deserved it.

• @Rickvs:

I Anyone at around rank 30 or higher gets the boot starting at 5% teamdamage afaic.

Bit of a hard ass huh lol

• @Gauntlet:

A part of learning to play archer is knowing when to take a shot, and when not to. Even with a sling this is still true. It’s better to pick targets who are not engaged with your team first to pepper them down before the fight even begins. If you take a risky shot and hit a teammate, it’s on you, not them.

I totaly Agree with you Gauntlet ! Learn to use range class properly of don’t use it. It’s so easy to simply take another lone ennemy target insted of a risking shot in your teammate. For the TK, in my concern, i vote yes on 25% and more. Cmon, 1/4 of your attaks are on friendly target so I don’t forgive that innaceptable ratio. Learn to swing.

• This post is deleted!

• On a regular server with 50% teamdamage it would show somewhere between 8-9%ish I guess. On 100% team damage server would be like 16-17%.
    2/12 attacks hitting team mates is too much as an archer.

I never kick people with 100% teamdamage uless they’ve got negative score.

• @Xylvion:

On a regular server with 50% teamdamage it would show somewhere between 8-9%ish I guess. On 100% team damage server would be like 16-17%.
    2/12 attacks hitting team mates is too much as an archer.

I never kick people with 100% teamdamage uless they’ve got negative score.

So if I camped my own team’s spawn all day bringing everyone’s health down to 20% with the Maul, you’d be okay with that?

• BWAHAHAHA Shitty pebble archer crying about getting kicked for team killing. That is rich! Git Gud! Better yet, quit playing archer.

• I vote yes to people who deliberately TK.

The percentage doesn’t tell you that.

• If you can’t aim, you deserve to be kicked.

• Its also pretty funny how people get so mad at a catapult user getting 1TK. Yet they don’t seem to mind nearly as much getting teamkilled in melee. The catapult is the easiest weapon to accidentally get teamkills with and it not being your fault necessarily.

• @Rickvs:

So if I camped my own team’s spawn all day bringing everyone’s health down to 20% with the Maul, you’d be okay with that?

It would be obvious if you did that though.

• @Retsnom:

BWAHAHAHA Shitty pebble archer crying about getting kicked for team killing. That is rich! Git Gud! Better yet, quit playing archer.

What did you just say about pebblers? Come and meet my pebbles face to face, and I dare you to say that again!

I’ll always vote yes for 15%+ , except when it’s someone I know.

Tbh I was just kicked because of blocking the agatha spawn on battlegrounds. I were piling up friendlies on my head so they couldn’t get down/out of spawn. #OriginalPrankster

• @INerevar:

What did you just say about pebblers? Come and meet my pebbles face to face, and I dare you to say that again!

I’ll always vote yes for 15%+ , except when it’s someone I know.

Tbh I was just kicked because of blocking the agatha spawn on battlegrounds. I were piling up friendlies on my head so they couldn’t get down/out of spawn. #OriginalPrankster

Are you a shitty pebbler? I dunno but clearly the OP is. But even good pebblers are more trolls and annoying than anything. It is a troll weapon.

• @Retsnom:

Are you a shitty pebbler? I dunno but clearly the OP is. But even good pebblers are more trolls and annoying than anything. It is a troll weapon.

Every hatless pebbler is automatically good. Maybe not at aiming or helping the team, but at pebbling i.e. running around, spamming voice commands and throwing stones at people.

I immediately sympathize with them and would like to point out my glorious signature.

@Topic: Just got kicked from a FFA server for hacking, or rather killing noobs who think with 50h play time they know the game. Hue hue hue.

• People often get a little bit annoyed when a glorious killstreak that could have gone further is ended because an archer on their team got greedy and reckless.

• @Jamez:

What an utter croc of shite the current system is. I like using the sling, but as it does piss all damage, if I get a couple team hits, it shows I have about 30% team damage. Then I get kicked. Brilliant. Or even better, I hit a teammate with the first thing I sling, an enemy then kills him and I get kicked because I have 100% team damage. But how much damage did I do? FUCK ALL. Seriously the system doesn’t take into account that people are fucking idiots.

lol that’s your complaint? if you’d been born around the 80’s, you never would’ve even liked video games bub

aside from that you don’t understand how important a kick system is. admins can’t always be there, so what do you do in a low pop game when there’s no method to kick hackers/griefers? you empty the servers, further screwing retainage