Proximity Mic

• I know games like Rust has them, and yes i know i have brought this up before, and yes i know chivalry used to have a in game mic, but is there any chance you guys can put proximity mics in the game? it would just add some fun banter between you and someone you’re fighting. or to be able to tell a teammate to look out or duck.

im not sure how much work it would require TBS to do but just a thought.

• Not worth the trolls talking.

• The only thing you need to prevent trolls is a basic mute function. If they could implement a mute along with a mic, that’d be nice. But they already proved just the mic alone was too much to handle.

• I’ll probably use that feature to spam “Thank you brother!” without the “Thanks” so that I can become a true brother.

• @Oy:

The only thing you need to prevent trolls is a basic mute function. If they could implement a mute along with a mic, that’d be nice. But they already proved just the mic alone was too much to handle.

They had that.

Didn’t work. It would unmute itself after a minute or mute people you didn’t want muted. It sometimes left people’s mics stuck on.

• “Tell a team mate to look out or duck”

We’ve already got voice commands for these things. Keep mics out of Chivalry, all it’ll lead to is anyone WITH a mic being muted.

• I don’t mind proximity voice chat. Seems like a nice feature as long as the mute functions work properly and the chat isn’t server wide at the end of the round.