Napoleonic Warfare Mod

• Hi,

Great game, first of all.
    Wouldn’t it be cool if there was to be a Napoleonic Warfare (or maybe early modern period ‘‘Empire Total War’’) mod for Chivalry? Like the Napoleonic Warfare DLC for Mount and Blade: Warband. I myself prefer that era over the medieval era. Anyone else think it would be a good idea?

Cheers,

Sam

• Lol it would sound great but that Idea sounds WAYYYYY complicated and the weapon variations of the era weren’t that much. It’ll be all muskets and bayonet madness and the occasional short sword or scimitar so I have a feeling it would get boring or too repetitive too quickly.

• Just stick to that game if you want Napoleonic era stuff. Chivalry (the game) has always been about Agatha and the Mason Order only.

• That defeats the purpose of Medieval warfare…

• @Jake:

That defeats the purpose of Medieval warfare…

Mount and Blade: Warband was only medieval warfare at first as well, wasn’t it…? :?
    Bayonet fights are great fun and I like the era more. Would be awesome if someone would make a napoleonic warfare mod.

• I`d love that , too - but as a dlc or Expansion. However, I´d like to switch between the settings because I love both, the medieval and the empire wars with muskets.

• @Svarg:

I`d love that , too - but as a dlc or Expansion. However, I´d like to switch between the settings because I love both, the medieval and the empire wars with muskets.

True that. I’d like to switch between them both too.