Game is completely broken after the patch…

• Many people are aware of these issues right now but no one has posted on the forums yet so I felt I needed to in the interest of getting this resolved as soon as possible.

At the moment when you combo feint the animation is faster than normal and it bypasses recovery, just like it did way back in the early days after the game’s release.

Attacks are also hitting MUCH earlier, at least 10% earlier if not more. Myself and several other Tempest members were testing and we confirmed that Sword of War, Claymore, Bearded Axe, Messer, Zweihander, Hatchet and Holy Water were all hitting faster than normal. Hatchet and Holy Water are basically unblockable at the moment and SoW and claymore overheads are lightning quick. We are pretty confident that every weapon in the game is sped up. Weapons that are draggable are harder to delay at the moment b/c of the speed increase.

I am unsure whether or not stabs are faster, it seems as though they are still at normal speed. However, overheads and slashes are definitely faster, no doubt.

I think that footspeed is also faster, and I seem to get random boosts of super speed sometimes while attacking.

Torn Banner you need to look into this right away and fix it, the game is completely unplayable like this.

• yep, super broken please fix Torn banner

• slow clap

• Busy this week so havent tested - so are you saying only if you combo feint and then attack it is sped up? Or all attacks are sped up?

• Can confirm. Omega was able to reproduce the problem in several duels vs. me. I have noticed this while dueling others as well since he brought it to my attention.

• alternatively the game downloaded speedhacks for everyone

• And none of this shit happened in beta.

Whats the point of a beta if the patch comes out different to the beta anyway???

• Just so TB has a better idea, this is exactly how the CFTA is like at the moment:
    http://youtu.be/rLVpVKMB1rE?t=8s

• @lemonater47:

And none of this shit happened in beta.

Whats the point of a beta if the patch comes out different to the beta anyway???

fyi: torn burlap always includes shitty little stealth changes that are omitted from changelogs and patch notes, which is why the final patch usually doesn’t resemble the state of the beta it came from.

game performance is the best barometer in testing this disparity.

• @AmishInsurgent:

Just so TB has a better idea, this is exactly how the CFTA is like at the moment:
    http://youtu.be/rLVpVKMB1rE?t=8s

YEP /10 char

• I think that attacks are sped up in general, will have to do further testing tomorrow.

It’s possible they are only faster after combo feinting though.

• I was gonna play until I read what everyone was saying about the patch. Sounds depressing.

• This post is deleted!

• So wait, does this mean that the machine gun bearded axe is back?

• @Kreittis:

So wait, does this mean that the machine gun bearded axe is back?

yep and warhammer is viable now

• @Kreittis:

So wait, does this mean that the machine gun bearded axe is back?

Did you notice any of this during the 3 hours we played yesterday? cause I sure as hell didn’t.

• @Xylvion:

Did you notice any of this during the 3 hours we played yesterday? cause I sure as hell didn’t.

I thought I didn’t, but now that I think about it jetstream’s jerk overheads were literally unblockable. I timed a parry in advance knowing he’ll do it, and although with that timing it worked against J-P a couple days back (still don’t know how to read that bloody thing though), it hit straight through my parry in jet’s case.

That could still be lag related though.

• @MrGrumps:

I thought I didn’t, but now that I think about it jetstream’s jerk overheads were literally unblockable. I timed a parry in advance knowing he’ll do it, and although with that timing it worked against J-P a couple days back (still don’t know how to read that bloody thing though), it hit straight through my parry in jet’s case.

That could still be lag related though.

Jetstream just knows how to drag without it looking like a drag.

• @Xylvion:

Jetstream just knows how to drag without it looking like a drag.

I know, I’m saying that I parried early expecting an acceleration and yet the game acted as though I still parried too late.

Edit:
    By the way we still forgot to check if halberd third person riposte bockswing is literally unblockable.
    We tried like twice but I failed miserably both times

• they are much too busy selling new hats to deal with this, come back in 1 month or 2