Game is completely broken after the patch…

• Attacks landing before animations after hotfix. gg

• Everyone is still having trouble?

I’ve honestly not noticed anything too bad after the hotfix. I always get the occasional animation that skips some frames and hits you before you can block especially when you’re trying to read feints and wait for release to parry. But it seems alot better for me then it did pre hotfix. Hopefully any of the issues you guys are having are just server related and will work themselves out soon, I know how frustrating the game was for me right after the last patch released….

• Maybe it’s all in my head, but I was reading almost every feint pre-hotfix, and now I get hit trying to read feints before the animation reaches me. I then saw JimmyTryhard’s post yesterday about having trouble reading feints post hotfix and that reinforced my suspicion that something might be off. Hard to say without video evidence; I’ll attempt to make some.

• Well I think we know that MW problems are usually inconsistent in terms of who they affect and when.

• I haven’t experienced any desyncs or weird bullshit after the hotfix and I play on 32p EU servers [40-60 ping].

Everything is super smooth.

Only died once before the wep animation, because the guy I was fighting with had like 120+ ping.

• yeah after the hotfix you just have to deal with the usual flaws of this game

• @JimmyTryhard:

Yeah I don’t know, after the hotfix everything feels very off for me. I feel as if I’m playing a totally different game at times. I did extensive feint read testing before the hotfix and was able to go up to 90% read rate on swords when really warmed up. I just dueled renatus and dofoo the other night after the hotfix and we couldn’t reliably read a single one. Hits were connecting too early and the combo feinting, although fixed, did not feel quite “right”. It could have been that it was 5:26 AM and I was tired as fuck, but I definitely feel something strange about the new hotfixed build.

Yes, this is the post I’m referring to. I felt the exact same way, then I saw this post.

• maybe its the murican servers but everything hits super early, people realize this and just spam attacks but dont try to parry anymore

• @zombojoe:

maybe its the murican servers but everything hits super early, people realize this and just spam attacks but dont try to parry anymore

Yeah, that’s what I’ve been experiencing. Hopefully gonna post a video tonight if I have time.

• exactly what others and I have already stated before. either TB doesnt notice this thread or they don’t care and this game is truly doomed now.

• @Skl3ros:

exactly what others and I have already stated before. either TB doesnt notice this thread or they don’t care and this game is truly doomed now.

It’s absolutely bat-shit crazy when fighting a claymore now especially because of the animations.

• @zombojoe:

maybe its the murican servers but everything hits super early, people realize this and just spam attacks but dont try to parry anymore

Ye I agree its the exact fucking thing…
    Go try shortsword lookdown overhead or some combos and you will understand fastly something became wrong with this patch. And not only shortsword, mostly but not only

• ive seen 0 frame claymore attacks

it hits then it windups up

• @zombojoe:

ive seen 0 frame claymore attacks

it hits then it windups up

ZERO FRAME ANIMATION!!11 1 11

• Yes some weapons hit in half windup, especially the fast ones.
    But the weird thing is that isn’t even happening everytime

• I was getting hit in the 1st frame of the attack a lot last night, no chance to react at all. Stabs seemed especially broken, I was getting killed a lot by a MAA that just ran up and continually poked with a mace. That’s all he did, very predictable, but he still killed me a lot because I was unable to block his attacks in time.

For god’s sake Torn Banner just set the weapon timing back to what it was before this godawful patch! I’m very tired of getting killed by attacks that hit in the beginning of the windup!

• so it’s been about a week, did the game get better?

• Mod

@50ShadesofClay:

so it’s been about a week, did the game get better?

Dreaming! There used to be a time where I’d jump on this game any moment I had spare time. I’d even eat dinner while I play. Now when I have spare time I can’t be assed with it, because the games fucked 90% of the time.

No more skins, no more maps, just fix this game! When it’s fixed, then and only then will I purchase one skin. Which will be the trashcan helmet.

• @50ShadesofClay:

so it’s been about a week, did the game get better?

nope lol
    since DaGGyzo posted on the vote thread that he did some playtesting without mentioning any fix for the patch my guess is that he did see this thread but didn’t see any problems with the weapon speeds and concluded again that nothing seems wrong with the patch.
    in that case the game is truly lost. if the devs themselves don’t even notice how the patch altered the weapons then I have no hope left. ^^

• @Tyoson:

Dreaming! There used to be a time where I’d jump on this game any moment I had spare time. I’d even eat dinner while I play. Now when I have spare time I can’t be assed with it, because the games fucked 90% of the time.

No more skins, no more maps, just fix this game! When it’s fixed, then and only then will I purchase one skin. Which will be the trashcan helmet.

I miss your videos tho