Youtube, we have a problem…

• Hello everyone !

I have a big problem here. My youtube uploading time is EXTREMLY high ( like 24 hours for a 3 min video) when I want to publish a video. I haven’t change anything in my creation process. No different programs or softwares, computer is the same, drivers also is. It’s been years since I’m making videos of all kind and in the last 2 months, this problem apears and don’t seems to go away.

I’ve ever spend 3 complete days to publish a single video that usualy took me like 3 hours max. It this normal? I don’t think so. And I also bust my internet limit due to this major problem. : /

Is someone else having this problem here ? ? This start to piss me off since I absolutly need this video platform work perfectly for my enterprise.

• This post is deleted!

• @Msamplitude:

Hello everyone !

I have a big problem here. My youtube uploading time is EXTREMLY high ( like 24 hours for a 3 min video) when I want to publish a video. I haven’t change anything in my creation process. No different programs or softwares, computer is the same, drivers also is. It’s been years since I’m making videos of all kind and in the last 2 months, this problem apears and don’t seems to go away.

I’ve ever spend 3 complete days to publish a single video that usualy took me like 3 hours max. It this normal? I don’t think so. And I also bust my internet limit due to this major problem. : /

Is someone else having this problem here ? ? This start to piss me off since I absolutly need this video platform work perfectly for my enterprise.

Removed the useless formatting that made it unreadable.

• Edit post work. I’ve found a way. Sorry for the inconvinience.

• http://www.speedtest.net

And how big is the file you are trying to upload. Doesn’t matter about the length but the size.