Unable to buy any polycount items

• i always get the error message “unable to connect to servers”

tried re-booting steam and verifying game cache, yet still unable to 2 days after patch release.

• thanks for the help everyone

• Developer

Hi Enigma,

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

Am I right in assuming that you can see the list of all polycount items and that the problem occurs when you try and click the buy button?

Could you send an email to contact@tornbanner.com with the following details:

• A link to your steam profile…go to your profile, right click and copy the link
    • A timestamp of when you tried to purchase the item(please include what timezone you are in)

• @tehKage:

Hi Enigma,

Sorry to hear you are having issues.

Am I right in assuming that you can see the list of all polycount items and that the problem occurs when you try and click the buy button?

Could you send an email to contact@tornbanner.com with the following details:

• A link to your steam profile…go to your profile, right click and copy the link
    • A timestamp of when you tried to purchase the item(please include what timezone you are in)

Yes that is exactly what happens and I have sent an email.

• I wish I could have gotten that nice of a response let alone a response to my server crashing problem that only got moved from the technical support server thread to the Server Hub. Never got an answer. But I guess there was no money involved….

• @Retsnom:

I wish I could have gotten that nice of a response let alone a response to my server crashing problem that only got moved from the technical support server thread to the Server Hub. Never got an answer. But I guess there was no money involved….

Blame the moderator who moved it into the server owners hub. Developers never look there. They do reply to things in technical support. However never in bug reports for some off reason. Post a problem in bug reports and get no reply for a week. Make the exact same thread in technical support and get a dev reply the next day.

• Lemon and Rets, feel free to take your issues up privately with the parties you feel are able to help. Posting your frustrations here in a thread where someone is already asking for and receiving help is childish and off topic. Don’t comment here if you have nothing constructive to contribute.

Enigma, I hope your problem has been taken care of.

• This post is deleted!