HiveGaming.net ; offering free trial servers

• http://www.hivegaming.net/

This is my friends site, he’s trying to break into the server business…I know, I know, however, I figured I’d help him and we came up with a lil deal here.

Clans that show activity and interest in our high quality servers will be allowed to have a one week testing period, where they can see how they like them, absolutely free, no restrictions. If after the first week, you’d like to continue using the server, you can snag it @ 50% off for the first two months, after that, normal fee’s apply. We only ask that you at least advertise where you got your servers from, perhaps in the servers name, or just on your forums.

Mm, well, I know there is no open beta yet, planned or otherwise, but during beta and release, I’d like you to please consider our servers. A quality box, low prices. We want to become the de facto server provider for this game when it launches. I’ve played AoC since 2007. I love the game, and I can’t wait for C:MW(Even if I hate the new title:P)

So I’d like to help you guys out, and my friend at the same time, by offering low price, quality servers to you, and business to him, I think it’s fair.

If this is seen as spam, advertising and whatnot, I apologize, I’m sorry, and I realize especially since it’s my first post, but I never had a reason to sign up here before now, and was on a spree of helping my friend get his business out there. It’s a hard market to break into, so I suggested we start with small, Indie games perhaps, that are going to explode and be very popular, but at current are kind of like a balloon about to burst.

So if you have to lock / delete / ban me, I understand, I just wanted to put this offer out there, thank you, and I hope you consider buying a server, if you do comparisons you can see our prices are a decent bit lower than others, yet the quality the same.

CORSAIR 16GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM ECC Registered DDR3 1333 Server Memory Module for Intel Tylersburg platform and Nehalem processors Model CMS4GX3M1A1333C9
    SUPERMICRO SYS-6016T-MT 1U Rackmount Barebone Server Intel 5500 Dual LGA 1366 Dual Intel Xeon 5600/5500 Series
    Intel Xeon E5520 Nehalem 2.26GHz LGA 1366 80W Quad-Core Server Processor
    Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST31500341AS 1.5TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s

• Developer

Legitimate advertising attempt, semi related to the game. I’m fine with it, may get in touch when we have need of servers.

• Thank for your understanding; I know it’s not a welcome thing on the majority of forums, just trying to help a friend out.

• first I must say this game looks amazing and I’m very excited to try it out. I also wanted to say this offer still applies. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to aid you in the process. Also please let me know if you have a need for servers for testing purposes or Launch. Again the game looks awesome can’t wait to play it.

• Almost one year later exactly. Nice.

• For anyone interested, this offer stands.

• Moved to Server Operators Hub for consistency.

• We want to thank everyone for their interest and support, unfortunately we have already reached our limit for free test servers for this Month. “Free things go fast” However, you can still lock in a killer deal with our October Madness Sale for the rest of this month. All game servers are 50% off. Stop by our Chivalry page today to get your server at a unbeatable price. Use Promo code HG50

http://www.hivegaming.net/chivalry-medieval-warfare/