Is TB going to….do anything?

• So, we’ve got the sun god himself appearing in our servers raping our FPS and crashing.

We have archers raining death down upon everything (play belmez attacker versus 1 competent archer, you’ll want to tear your eyeballs out), perfectly parrying mauls with 6 inch long daggers

We have kicks that pretty much just take half your stamina bar and go right through the guy.

Do I even have to start listing out all the imbalances on all the community maps? (even though they look very pretty)

Or all the other glitches, quirks, and annoying buggy shit i’m failing to mention

This (not the imbalances) has been going on for about a month now (when i started playing this game again) and so far nothing from TB. They fixed the superjump which honestly didn’t do anything because all the maps are covered in invisible walls (and plus like .01% of players knew how to do it)

Great to see such competent, caring developers. Meanwhile, Chivalry is off for -99% again come one come all toxic players, teamkillers, dial-up internet users, and random votekickers. Fill up them low rank servers and then overflow to regular servers and give everyone a headache.

Oh also don’t forget to submit your new Final Fantasy 3d model fanart and we’ll turn it into a weapon or a helmet for you.

P.S. Deadliest warrior. Been buried since its release almost 2 years ago. Grats

• This post is deleted!

• You sir clearly are in love with this game. Shall i buy you another copy so you can play 2x faster. jesus christ End the praise. You sound like a teachers pet with all the good shit your saying. And the compliments are killing me. You are #1 chivalry fan.

• @e:

You sir clearly are in love with this game. Shall i buy you another copy so you can play 2x faster. jesus christ End the praise. You sound like a teachers pet with all the good shit your saying. And the compliments are killing me. You are #1 chivalry fan.

Can confirm

• @e:

You sir clearly are in love with this game. Shall i buy you another copy so you can play 2x faster. jesus christ End the praise. You sound like a teachers pet with all the good shit your saying. And the compliments are killing me. You are #1 chivalry fan.

@DahDakilven:

Can confirm

I would like to confirm this as well.

• To fix this game, you need to know how to.