Welp… Time to redo the archer class... :P

• Buff warbow to its original state. Then place arrows on right side of bow when you shoot. Place arrow supply in hand while shooting. Increase shooting rate by 75%

• lower velocity and make it possible to both parry and cut the arrows, as an archer you can catch them and shoot back. then we got a fair game.

• Reduce the time it takes to switch from Bow to Secondary by 300%.
    • Allow drawing and shooting the Bow while sprinting.
    • Shot targets can be used as a skateboard for sliding down hills, whilst still shooting remaining foes.
    • Can fire 3 arrows simultaneously.
    • Bow can be used in melee to quickly slice nearby opponents while switching to secondary.
    • Arrows can kill multiple opponents standing in a row at once.
    • Can draw and shoot the Bow while jumping.
    • Buff jump height by 300%.

I’m feeling very Legolas today.

• @Rickvs:

• Reduce the time it takes to switch from Bow to Secondary by 300%.
    • Allow drawing and shooting the Bow while sprinting.
    • Shot targets can be used as a skateboard for sliding down hills, whilst still shooting remaining foes.
    • Can fire 3 arrows simultaneously.
    • Bow can be used in melee to quickly slice nearby opponents while switching to secondary.
    • Arrows can kill multiple opponents standing in a row at once.
    • Can draw and shoot the Bow while jumping.
    • Buff jump height by 300%.

I’m feeling very Legolas today.

Isn’t that WARSAW’s mod though?

• Global Moderator

Melee with arrows.

Stab stab stab.

• Light xbow should function like the Titanfall smart pistol.

• idk what the obsession is with the big solution to archers being to buff the warbow back. The warbow did a shit ton of damage to melee class too. So while they 1 shot archers, they still 2 shot everything else and cripple even in 1 hit. What does buffing the warbow have anytihng to do with archer cabability toward melee? Nerf the hell out of damage overall, so they do shit damage to arcehrs, AND shit damage to melee. There’s your solution. Give them less arrows and more ammo box time. Longer reload times. More recover time for 1 handers. Less armor, make them die to 1 daggar strike or 1 throwing knife.

That’s how you balance the archer.

• @50ShadesofClay:

idk what the obsession is with the big solution to archers being to buff the warbow back. The warbow did a shit ton of damage to melee class too. So while they 1 shot archers, they still 2 shot everything else and cripple even in 1 hit. What does buffing the warbow have anytihng to do with archer cabability toward melee? Nerf the hell out of damage overall, so they do shit damage to arcehrs, AND shit damage to melee. There’s your solution. Give them less arrows and more ammo box time. Longer reload times. More recover time for 1 handers. Less armor, make them die to 1 daggar strike or 1 throwing knife.

Thats really not a good or practical way to fix archer AT all. The whole reason behind war bow, was that it gave archers the ability to reaally counter archer another archer. Meant more time in scrims limiting the other archer instead of out shooting him in a melee pegging competition. Secondly, i don’t care how much you nerf our damage as long as Archers have BONUS damage to other archers, making broad-heads one shot again. Ever since that nerf, archers have WAY more time on pegging melee with even more powerful weapons like med xbow and RIDIC. Short spear. Short spear should NOT be 2 shotting every class. The skill level with broad-head 1 shot to other archers is way higher than the games current state of the archer. A baby can short spear people to death and point click the xbow.

• @dudeface:

Light xbow should function like the Titanfall smart pistol.

EXACTLY like it, rate of fire and everything!

• Make archers more effective against other archers and make archers less viable in melee.

Nerf the shit out of ALL archer melee weapons. Make them use up alot more stamina for blocking or something, I dunno.

• I really do wish archers would fight archers more times than not. Right now I see archers almost running towards fights landing a shot and stabbing once or twice and getting kills even on knights. Archer melee is pretty crazy. I don’t understand how daggers are magical stop everything flawlessly type weapons. It feels wrong that they don’t loose more stamina or even health when stopping heavy weapons. Weapon like a maul for example should have a great deal of knock back against such a small weapon. Has anyone else noticed archers riposte and the face hug strategy that seems pretty successful at landing at least a few blows. If they have already hit you with an arrow you are bound to fall a few times to it. The only strategy that seems to work consistently is to feint like crazy against them and follow up with fast combos and stabs. Archers have very good melee at the moment for a shitty dagger.

• This post is deleted!

• @50ShadesofClay:

Nerf the hell out of damage overall, so they do shit damage to arcehrs, AND shit damage to melee. There’s your solution. Give them less arrows and more ammo box time. Longer reload times. More recover time for 1 handers. Less armor, make them die to 1 daggar strike or 1 throwing knife.

The butthurt is stronk with this one. Seriously though, just say you don’t want archers in the game, it’ll be less ridiculous than this.

• @J-P:

Listening to this girl for 10 seconds makes me wanna kill myself. A guy makes something that must be entertaining in some level after over 200k likes, that most people with brains won’t take too seriously, and some *** starts being an annoying smart ass fishing for yt fame.

It was more about debunking his claims of “historical long-lost techniques” and shit than trying to say that he isn’t cool or skilled but okay.

• This post is deleted!

• @J-P:

I thought he was just kidding about the whole historical long-lost techniques thing to give it more entertainment value. I mean come on, who takes that shit seriously?

OP for example.

• This post is deleted!