Do people still play?

• Are there peak times to log on for a good game? I dont see any games right now…

• Depends on where you live. I’m in NA Central and can pretty much always find a server unless its some really odd hours.

• Same in Europe. Throughout the whole day you can pretty much find at least one or two servers of any gamemode (not LTS though…). Afternoon to evening/night is rush hour obviously. Even on the weekends at like 5am/6am you can find some lost souls dueling. How do I know? Well… :P

• @Ser:

Same in Europe. Throughout the whole day you can pretty much find at least one or two servers of any gamemode (not LTS though…). Afternoon to evening/night is rush hour obviously. Even on the weekends at like 5am/6am you can find some lost souls dueling. How do I know? Well… :P

Where are these populated CTF servers you speak of?

• I don’t have problem finding servers on EU, I have problem in finding servers with good ping, lately.

• There’s always a few active servers where I live (Eastern US).

The only time i’ll have issues is early in the morning where I might not be able to find a server with good ping with the game mode I want (typically FFA).

• I live in Central US. There’s almost ALWAYS a server up. Every time I get on there’s atleast 1 TO server thats filled up.

• What system are you running on? If the Linux version hasn’t been updated to the latest patch yet, you won’t see many (if any?) servers up.

Another thing to try; Open your filter settings, then change your Viewpoint setting to First Person, then save, then set it to 3rd Person, save, then set it back to All and save again.

• Linux and Mac versions run the latest patch. Since yesterday at least.