I've been reading reviews.

• And all of them say how crappy hit detection is and how people hit while not facing you. Let me bring this to their attention. Visual Manipulation. Realized noobs that cant get good cry and give bad reviews =.

This is about chiv btw.

• Well theyre not wrong

• @Monsteri:

Well theyre not wrong

These reviews were written before the last patch. So they are wrong really.

And this is on consoles. Doesn’t get the same patches.

• @Kurbbie:

And all of them say how crappy hit detection is and how people hit while not facing you. Let me bring this to their attention. Visual Manipulation. Realized noobs that cant get good cry and give bad reviews =.

This is about chiv btw.

who cares, hit detection is pretty good, I only take issue when people hit my pinky toe for full damage.

• @lemonater47:

These reviews were written before the last patch. So they are wrong really.

And this is on consoles. Doesn’t get the same patches.

lol console hasnt gotten a single patch yet. But its still good. Just the lag is real after more than 8 people join a game.

• @Kurbbie:

lol console hasnt gotten a single patch yet. But its still good. Just the lag is real after more than 8 people join a game.

Consoles can’t handle it.

• actually the console CAN handle it. The only time its bad is when a person who has a shit connection joins your game. ruins it for everyone else. Your trolling hard Lemon.

• @Kurbbie:

actually the console CAN handle it. The only time its bad is when a person who has a shit connection joins your game. ruins it for everyone else. Your trolling hard Lemon.

So consoles can’t handle one person with a bad connection.

But PC’s can. It won’t shit it up for everyone. Only that person will be laggy.

I stand by my statement.

• Well the thing is pc has dedicated servers well the console version has hosted games. Besides it is still unacceptable that the servers are so laggy especially considering that the game looks like oblivion in consideration of more modern console games. The game definitely feels rushed out even for a console game.

• ^ nailed it.

• Fuck, people review games without even understanding the mechanics… People hit you without looking at you… This shows that whoever said this is so fucking clueless about the mechanics…

Thats why this game needs a tutorial about visual manipulation, its very important. People get in this game and think it will be like TF2 but with melee weapons, all hitscan and shit.