Admins cant access their own server

• I doubt this can be fixed, since hosting companies like Simrai sell their servers by the slot.

But still it would be nice if the admin could access an otherwise full server. Even if only to spectate.

But yeah low priority, nice to have for CMW 2.

• oh side question - do you have to adminlogin with each map change - I tried admincancelvote but it didnt do anything

• Yes you have to login every mapchange. I recommend setting a keybind such as “SetBind NumPadZero adminlogin password”.

You can use the rcon tool to remotely kick clients.

• Chiv RCON Tool FTW! You can add reserved slots and add admins and clan members to it. And as Amish said you can remotely start it and kick people. Even though it is buggy as hell it is still better and easier to set up and use.

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/15042-Release-Chivalry-RCON-Tool?highlight=chivalry+RCON+tool

The original creator took down the links for download but I host a server you can download it from. it is in that thread. Let me know if you have any trouble getting a copy or getting it set up. I run it from my desktop even when the server is full I can remote with a single click and admin.

• Yes the custom map chivalry RCON tool is great. Doesn’t agree with my computer though if I want to use it I have to boot up my laptop. Crashes every now and again but very useful. You can set up server messages and make people listen to you as you can send admin messages which are yellow and say they are sent by ADMIN. People take more notice of that than some random user claiming to be admin.

• @Retsnom:

Chiv RCON Tool FTW! You can add reserved slots and add admins and clan members to it. And as Amish said you can remotely start it and kick people. Even though it is buggy as hell it is still better and easier to set up and use.

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/15042-Release-Chivalry-RCON-Tool?highlight=chivalry+RCON+tool

The original creator took down the links for download but I host a server you can download it from. it is in that thread. Let me know if you have any trouble getting a copy or getting it set up. I run it from my desktop even when the server is full I can remote with a single click and admin.

damn if you were are girl you would be smoking hot

• Now I dont know If you can run this and Big Brother Bot POS admin at the same time. I never bothered with BBB after about 4 failed attempts at install and config. Chiv RCON tool is what the devs should have developed and perfected it. The creator did this in his spare time. Yeah Lemon is correct, it will crash and it doesn’t like to fully close sometimes (use task manager) but the nice thing is that 1 button and you are back at remote administration.

I know there are some that have installed it on a server and have scripts to restart it if it crashes but I dont have that info. I just run it off my desktop when I want to access my server or broadcast messages. CRT is small in size, takes little to no ram or CPU and has a lot of features and plugins considering it was released before the devs added the MOTD. LOLS I also like to use the chat and logging feature so I can see who is grieving in chat or TKing heavily. I can kick and ban on the fly for any duration and with a personal message.

Hell I have even hopped out of game to kick someone with the CRT because it is easier and faster.

• Did anyone get BBB working at all???