Please fix the game already?

• I know you are making money because I keep seeing new players all the time, so hire ol (enter name of coder here) back and fix some things? The game is ridiculous.

This is what I see in less than 7 minutes of playing chiv.

• someone gets stunned from a shield kick, but can block again before the kicker can get in attack
    • someone does a shield kick and can block before he is even done with the kick.
    • lean forward auto stabs
    • Someone blocks an attack directly behind him
    • attacks going right through people
      and no it’s not the ping, I am playing in 65-100 ping games.

Not to mention all of the little things, like why do I have to hit shift again to start running after I have been hit?
    Basic game coding 101 dictates that IF Key is down (KEY.SPACE){
    see if I can run, if I can run, DO SO. }
    I shouldn’t have to hit shift at the exact right time ( because who knows when that is )
    because if you hit it too soon you can’t start running again.

I was going to suggest some new game mechanics / tweak to current game mechanics, but what is the point when the game is this broken? It’s almost like it is still in beta testing.

Fix the game please, or people are going to start playing you-know-what, and that game REALLY sucks.

• All of your points are rubbish and sound like typical noob complaints about game mechanics.

1. The kick only stuns if he had his shield actively blocking, it’s entirely possible to avoid the stun by releasing RMB. If he did get stunned, you need to attack immediately or yes, he might be able to get a last-second block in regardless.

2. I don’t even know what this means. You can kick and then block, yes.

3. What is a “lean forward auto stab”? My guess is you mean a stab riposte is hitting you very quickly. A riposte is essentially comboing an attack immediately off a parry, which cuts down the windup time of the attack. As a tradeoff for the increased speed, the attack cannot be feinted.

4. Crouch, lean back and block. This blocks behind you.

5. The stages of attacks are Windup -> Release -> Recovery. Only release does damage, windup and recovery will see your sword just swing harmlessly through someone.

• Well, there are still bugs in this game. Shields still butt block even though the wielder is holding the shield up in front of them. This is easily reproducible and well known. Second, often attacks land before the animation actually reaches the defender. This is a pretty common complaint, and could just be a side effect of client-side hit detection. Also, I believe there’s still a bug that allows the shield user to bypass the stun phase after running out of stamina. Someone personally showed me this, I’m not sure if they fixed it yet. There’s also another bug that looks like a bunch of feints but it’s just another bug with shields-this one still hasn’t been fixed, and I don’t know how to perform it, but someone has performed it in front of me.

• Let’s not forget that Plant the banner isn’t working. This is ridiculous. Full release DLC and one of the gamemodes is bugged along with a bunch of other bugs. Come on Torn Banner!

• @Noob-in-Pyjamas:

Let’s not forget that Plant the banner isn’t working. This is ridiculous. Full release DLC and one of the gamemodes is bugged along with a bunch of other bugs. Come on Torn Banner!

TB pretty much gave up on CMW, let alone DW.

• Our only hope are updates from the community…

Only if TB will allow this, of course.

• DW needs to be updated, I agree, but your points are nonsense.

If Tornbanner were to update this game, they should only listen to the top players.

• i think deadliest warrior should be removed, and players given back their money. torn banner has stopped updating the game and i’m surprised anyone is still playing it.

• Empire Earth hasn’t been updated in ages and Sierra should give back the money to everyone who bought it. Top logic.

• @Rickvs:

TB pretty much gave up on CMW, let alone DW.

The reasons are simply no face to face contact with customers who are annoyed and disgruntled.

• @TheMightyAltroll:

your points are nonsense.

If Tornbanner were to update this game, they should only listen to the top players.

No absolutely not.
    Everyone who bought the game have a say in this. People who are just better at the game don’t have more to say than any other customer unless it’s about game balance issues. It’s absolutely NOT okay that an entire gamemode is broken in the game and has been broken for so long (Plant the banner). It’s a full release game(DLC)! They can’t just have it half-working and be like “Oh well… There aren’t enough people who care about the game so the voices of the select few who DO play the game regularly doesn’t matter to us! So we can’t be arsed to fix the outrageous bugs in the game.” Oh wait. They can exactly get away with that and they will. Sigh. It’s so wrong. I don’t believe they should be forced to BALANCE the game but they SHOULD fix mayor issues like Plant The Banner gamemode! I actually want to play that from time to time (and using it for clanbattles would actually be awesome). Considering the game doesn’t have TO gamemode, then atleast fix the banner gamemodes so the game has some redeeming factors when it comes to gamemodes. Big BIG letdown from Torn Banner Studios on this one! The game has so much potential but they are just not spending time cleaning and polishing this uncut diamond covered in feces.

• You could report the bugs in the bugs section of the forums, would probably be a good start.

• They could just put it on xbox and let us deal with it like CMW. I won’t mind, honestly.

• This post is deleted!