A 'Can I Run It?' Thread! Potentially Save Me $25!

• Heya! I’ve checked out the minimum system specs for Chivalry and as I’m not the best at ‘Computer’, I need a little assistance when it comes to knowing whether or not I can run the game. I’m pretty sure I will be able to, but I want to double check with people who know more than I do!

Please and thanks!

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 2.20 GHz
    RAM: 4GB
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT

Will I be able to run it well? Poorly? Not at all? Thanks in advance!

• Your processor is below minimum requirements; it’ll run, but probably not very well.

• Ah.

Probably like the lowest settings or something like that?

Thanks again.

• Im pretty sure you will be able to run this game.

• You should be able to run it.

I think I read somewhere on the forums that users with Single Core processors (myself included) are getting error messages at startup, causing the game crash. Since you have a dual core, you should be able to run it.

Will us lowly single core users be able to play it any time soon? Purchased the game last night before I knew it wouldn’t run (silly me) and am super-anxious to play it.

Thanks!

• I barely reach the minimum requirements, I have my settings on medium, and it runs very well, unless I’m in a full game, then I usually have to lower my resolution. But you can probably run it on low settings, and if you lower your resolution.