The 8 year old mantality of people.

• So I enter a game and people are whining about feinters, at which I basically tell them to stop whining, they accuse me of being a feinter ( which I’m not), and kick ban me. LOL
    I thought 36 yr old nerds played this game, not 8 year olds? Am I wrong?
    People are so…… sad, and pathetic.

• What is mantality? Is that some sort of manly mentality?

• sometimes 8 year olds are more mature than 36 year old nerds

• Even if you were feinting, they’re not allowed to kick you for it.

• @chivalryinterested:

So I enter a game and people are whining about feinters, at which I basically tell them to stop whining, they accuse me of being a feinter ( which I’m not), and kick ban me.

Sounds to me like swift justice was served.

• Mantality needs to become a real word now.

• @Pilgore:

Mantality needs to become a real word now.

I agree. Somebody call Webster’s.

• @Rekrab:

sometimes 8 year olds are more mature than 36 year old nerds

Just because you’re 8 m8.

• People refuses to git gud and it is all your fault, welcome to Chivalry

• Basically they’re entitled and do not care for other people.

• I was arguing with some highrank kids in DW about it but even they didn’t try to kick me. Till I started feint spamming them.

• @Oy:

I was arguing with some highrank kids in DW about it but even they didn’t try to kick me. Till I started feint spamming them.

And then they say that feints are unfair because pros always parry anyways. Which makes me giggle.

• Sounds more like womantality.

• Oh man, I have so many recordings where I join a game having never been there before, and get votekicked instantly. Why? Because of my high rank. At this point I like to log on my smurf and go back to kill everyone on the server, which is fun. But still - it happens way too much.

• @Jon:

Oh man, I have so many recordings where I join a game having never been there before, and get votekicked instantly. Why? Because of my high rank. At this point I like to log on my smurf and go back to kill everyone on the server, which is fun. But still - it happens way too much.

As far as I’m concerned it doesn’t happen at all.

Are you sure you aren’t just running into server hoggers? 3-4 people in a server kicking everyone regardless. That I still see a lot even after the Implementation of listen servers.

• @lemonater47:

Are you sure you aren’t just running into server hoggers? 3-4 people in a server kicking everyone regardless. That I still see a lot even after the Implementation of listen servers.

It’s never happened to me either, although I’m only rank 45. Maybe it’s a 50+ thing.

• @lemonater47:

Only happens to me in this kind of situation. I’ve been kicked for being too high rank in the past (they even said it in chat while they voted me) but that has happened far less often than server jacking.

Don’t let your jimmies get rustled. They are only hurting themselves by kicking you for feinting.

• @gndo:

It’s never happened to me either, although I’m only rank 45. Maybe it’s a 50+ thing.

I’m 51 and it doesn’t happen even on a fullish server when the next highest ran is 30 something. People I know that are 55+ don’t even get kicked for their rank.

• 36 yr olds? wat? i’m 13 and i don’t complain about feinting ._.

• @BeefyNachos:

36 yr olds? wat? i’m 13 and i don’t complain about feinting ._.

The finer points about making a point elude you.

What he’s saying is that people who votekick for feinting or for any BS reason have the mentality of spoilt brats. Majority of children who play R18, PEGI 18, ESRB 17+ games are spoilt brats. Their parents buy their kids these games to shut them up. On top of doing a lot of other stuff to spoil them. So kids who play these kinds of games are generally badly behaved. As opposed to say minecraft with no age restrictions/recommendation where the majority of people who play online are under the age of 17. Ain’t that bad behaviour wise compared to a game like this.

Of course it varies based on a bunch of other things.

Really the only people who should be acting like explained above are children who like to have things their way. What a sad life they must have if they are 25 years old and votekick people who are better than them.