Hey torn banner what's up?

• It’s not that bad it… it isn’t… we can’t just, like… we can’t…

…fuck.

• they are probably working on their secret UE4 game

• lol the game is certainly not perfect but these kinds of posts are really uneccessary. you really embarassed yourself there and if I was a dev I’d probably have banned you for this.

anyways I dared to try the game again yesterday and the patch issues are gone for me. no weapon speedups anymore. I don’t know why maybe it was just the servers overall maybe it was on my end and I needed the reinstall but whatever it was it works now for me like prepatch.

• @Skl3ros:

lol the game is certainly not perfect but these kinds of posts are really uneccessary. you really embarassed yourself there and if I was a dev I’d probably have banned you for this.

anyways I dared to try the game again yesterday and the patch issues are gone for me. no weapon speedups anymore. I don’t know why maybe it was just the servers overall maybe it was on my end and I needed the reinstall but whatever it was it works now for me like prepatch.

Just because you personally aren’t having problems is no reason to say the OP “embarassed” himself with this thread and don’t get me started on what would happen if people would really get banned for topics like this.

The truth is that the game is still unplayable for many players, apparently excluding you, and TB still hasn’t said a word about it.
    That is no way to treat your playerbase.

• They’re too busy working on PS3/360/Mac/Linux/New project.

• @Skl3ros:

lol the game is certainly not perfect but these kinds of posts are really uneccessary. you really embarassed yourself there and if I was a dev I’d probably have banned you for this.

Thankfully you’re not a dev, if you were you would surely alienate your player base even more so than TB have.

• This post is deleted!

• Honestly at this point I’m surprised more people haven’t realized what is already painfully obvious.
    Torn Banner has literally no idea what it is they did to make their game appealing and enjoyable in the first place. So naturally they are completely inable to provide what is needed to keep the game afloat, let alone improve it.

It’s like there’s this complete disconnect between what TB thinks everyone wants and needs, and what the community actually asks for.

-Good intentions, Bad ideas, Worse implementation.

@gndo:

you would surely alienate your player base even more so than TB have.

now THAT would be a feat to behold.

• Global Moderator

Torn banner has no idea becuase the community also has no idea either. Doesn’t matter what TB does there will still be a large amount of people who will not agree with those changes.

• @lemonater47:

Torn banner has no idea becuase the community also has no idea either. Doesn’t matter what TB does there will still be a large amount of people who will not agree with those changes.

Yeah but now I can wear a food processor on my head as a vanguard, so it’s all okay.

• ok I correct myself it’s not the type of topic but just the HOW the OP said what he said. it’s really painful to read because it’s so embarrassing. it reads like a post from a 13 year old.

anyways Im not sure if Im allowed to say this but I pmed one of the devs personally to have a second look at the “the game is broken” thread and the response was that they do in fact follow the thread and tried to replicate the issues without success. (I dont see why they answer a pm but not respond publicy though that’s kinda odd to me) and since I’m not having the problems anymore either I wouldn’t know how they should fix it then if it isn’t even the case for them.

I think one way would be to make actual videos about the problems to have clear objective evidence but ppl are too busy posting rage posts probably because that’s just easier. it just won’t help either.

• Global Moderator

Answering in public can cuase a shitstorm. It’s a lot better to answer PMs.

The most hateful, angry people on this forum are the ones who love the game and TB the most. It’s just their way of showing their love.

• We love you torn banner. Hope these issues get pounded out soon. Best of luck.

• @Skl3ros:

ok I correct myself it’s not the type of topic but just the HOW the OP said what he said. it’s really painful to read because it’s so embarrassing. it reads like a post from a 13 year old.

Or maybe he was drunk.

The only way to play the game as is.

• @omg87:

Or maybe he was drunk.

The only way to play the game as is.

i sure as hell was.

• @lemonater47:

Not so many people seems to be against say, FHF for example. You read the threads and the majority, at least here in this forums, agrees with it and TB don’t implement either way

• Global Moderator

@Vanguard:

Not so many people seems to be against say, FHF for example. You read the threads and the majority, at least here in this forums, agrees with it and TB don’t implement either way

When it was actually in game most people hated it. It’s a huge change.

• @lemonater47:

When it was insconsistent implemented in game most people hated it. It’s a huge change.

I fixed that for you. I do agree that it’s a huge change. There should be a rather big beta test, so people can check out if the hittrading really is reduced or people just go stabby with fast weapons.

• @INerevar:

I fixed that for you. I do agree that it’s a huge change. There should be a rather big beta test, so people can check out if the hittrading really is reduced or people just go stabby with fast weapons.

Oh, hit trading will be reduced AND people will go to the faster stabby weapons.

Assuming nothing else is changed… it’s a fucking stupid idea.

• Global Moderator

People gambling will massivly increase unless they slow the whole game down. But then it will be a battle of stamina. Raising the stamina it would be the same just longer. Completely duel orientated with luck thrown in. Hope that spike of 10 ping of yours means you can squeeze in a flinch. Or battle it out taking turns.