Help - unlocked weapons not avalible

• Since the launch yesterday i’ve spend quite a few hours playing Chivalry.
    I am more than impressed and love the game.
    Just to try out my laptop i installed chivalry on that machine aswell, but once i logged in basicly every weapon unlock i’d done were gone?
    I’m still unable to use the weapons which i have unlocked, which is rather frustrating because i’ve spend nearly the past 24 hours playing and has unlocked quite a few.

I am not going to continue playing because of this. If my progress is just deleted, then why even bother…

• Unfortunately there are still bugs with stat tracking - it’s being worked on however, and there will be a patch within two weeks to hopefully address this and other issues.

• @SlyGoat:

Unfortunately there are still bugs with stat tracking - it’s being worked on however, and there will be a patch within two weeks to hopefully address this and other issues.

I’ve read about the bug i think you are referring to.
    However, my unlocks have been working perfect until i installed the game on my laptop.
    Just seems strange that something like that could impact my online ‘profile’.
    Is there no chance of getting my unlocks back?

• @mandrup:

@SlyGoat:

Unfortunately there are still bugs with stat tracking - it’s being worked on however, and there will be a patch within two weeks to hopefully address this and other issues.

I’ve read about the bug i think you are referring to.
    However, my unlocks have been working perfect until i installed the game on my laptop.
    Just seems strange that something like that could impact my online ‘profile’.
    Is there no chance of getting my unlocks back?

Actually, my mistake for misreading - about to go to bed actually, so I’m going to blame tiredness - if the issue only started appearing when you installed the game on your laptop, it seems like it could be an issue with Steam cloud not syncing properly. I don’t know if/how that effects the situation, but it does seem like a distinct issue. Hopefully a dev can chime in on this soon. Until then, don’t give up hope, and I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

• Sorry about that, that was a temporary measure to make sure stats reset from beta to release, it’ll be removed asap.

• @b3h47pte:

Sorry about that, that was a temporary measure to make sure stats reset from beta to release, it’ll be removed asap.

Sounds excellent :)
    I didnt play beta tho, but ill wait till tomorrow morning and see if anything has changed :)
    Thank you guys for your quick support.