The Dark Alliance is now the 1# Society on chivalry (Xbox)

• My Knights of Chaos and the rest of the Dark Alliance declared war on the “Kings of the free order” Naturally there cowardice leader Lord of thrones blocked me and declined my challenge because he knew we would pound him into the dust! I have the 2#, 3#, 4#, 7# and 9# best player on the Xbox leader boards. I also have the Support of the war wolves. It would of have been a shut-out and Lord of thrones would have lost miserably. In my books I consider this a win. “The kings of the free order” Were supposedly the number one clan because Lord of thrones is the 1# ranked player, but they backed out of our long planned war like cornered rats! I feel it’s safe to say that the Dark Alliance are now the new 1# Society on Chivalry only because the last one didn’t think they could beat us. If you don’t believe me that were truly the best in chivalry? Come fight me and my army for yourself and you’ll know that we are unmatched. My plague of darkness has swept the land of even the most bravest warriors. The age of Chaos is now, and my 1000 year empire has just begun!!! Join me or step aside. Either way, The flames of our destruction will consume any who stand in our way!

• I welcome anyone to be part of my new empire. All you need to do is post your gamer tag.

• I’d like a duel sometime… gt is the same as my sn… although I’m rusty i like a good challenge.

• Knight of Chaos and W4R-WOLV3S rules!!! And who wanne fight us let me FLYIN6DUTCHM4N or generalfirefly know thanks

• Come fight me on pc and I’ll rek you 1v5

• Would you wreck us on PC… perhaps. But if you get this game for console you would be vaporized! Anyways lets not get off topic this thread is about my new regime/empire. Message me if you want to join us. Or fight us and be slaughtered like cattle :)

• This post is deleted!

• Serious question. Do 360 comp players play in 3rd person?

• Yes you can play in third person on 360. Just hold X then press left bumper. But this is off topic, so lets keep this thread going the way it’s supposed to be.

• I smell a lot of conflict brewing on Chivalry Xbox 360 version. Things are going get ugly if it is true that some of the largest groups are actually going at it over positions on the leaderboard. I’m actually interested in how this all might play out.

• This post is deleted!

• There’s nothing to play out… Lord of thrones has lost. But I won’t stop until he losses everything! His 1# leaderboard position, his friends, and whats left of his tattered reputation. He messed with me and now he’s going to pay for it. He can’t stop me; nobody can. All he can do is surrender to me personally or suffer trying to save what little he has left. Am I going overboard?..Maybe. But when your looking through my eyes… There is no evil or acts of cruelty. Only power and the will to dominate. Lord of thrones has deceived and lied to the chivalry community for the last time and now he gets crucified for it!

• Congratulations on your success. I would join your cause, but I’m out of Xbox live at the moment, hopefully Ill get more soon.

• Dost thou even feint? (or drag for that matter)

• I’ll be honest… When you have basically no enemies (people willing to fight you) and a whole lot of power. Life feels pretty damn good. Although Xbox isn’t nearly as large as the PC community. I feel like like I made an impact, A legacy. At the pinnacle of my power. We have liberated the people of this community from the cowardice lord of thrones. With no enemies left to challenge me. The Dark alliance truly has conquered the entire Xbox community. I thank all of you for your support putting me and the rest of my allies on the throne of power. My empire wouldn’t have even started without the support of this community. You might read this and not care or read this and secretly hate me. But know this… It was you (everyone) who put me here via supporting me or not caring enough to challenge me. I consider myself a good leader and a nice guy (At least 100 times better then lord of thrones was) overall. The dark alliance and I will help all of you reach your full potential and aid all those who seek it. We will always be here for my flame is eternal; as is my influence. If you don’t care about us that’s your problem but my empire is here to stay. Besides were the “good guys” right?.. Well. That’s up to you.

• I’ll be getting more gold soon, add me General Firefly gt is xMOSERx. I am over the Knights Templar, it’s a small order, and we wish to join this alliance. Next time I’m online if you wish to talk I can I’m running on a 14 day trial.

• @General:

I’ll be honest… When you have basically no enemies (people willing to fight you) and a whole lot of power. Life feels pretty damn good. Although Xbox isn’t nearly as large as the PC community. I feel like like I made an impact, A legacy. At the pinnacle of my power. We have liberated the people of this community from the cowardice lord of thrones. With no enemies left to challenge me. The Dark alliance truly has conquered the entire Xbox community. I thank all of you for your support putting me and the rest of my allies on the throne of power. My empire wouldn’t have even started without the support of this community. You might read this and not care or read this and secretly hate me. But know this… It was you (everyone) who put me here via supporting me or not caring enough to challenge me. I consider myself a good leader and a nice guy (At least 100 times better then lord of thrones was) overall. The dark alliance and I will help all of you reach your full potential and aid all those who seek it. We will always be here for my flame is eternal; as is my influence. If you don’t care about us that’s your problem but my empire is here to stay. Besides were the “good guys” right?.. Well. That’s up to you.

sorry to burst your bubble. 90% of your clan are noobs. good luck.

• At this point it doesn’t matter anymore what level anybody is. I have most of the top 10# guys with me in any clan battle I ever get in but…. There’s no real clans left to fight me who isn’t already with me. Frankly people can just join and call it a day regardless of their level. It’s just a video game and all I want to do is make peoples gaming experience better. Having an army of newbies isn’t really bursting my bubble because I also have a bunch of level 30’s and 40’s to balance things out. I also don’t know what I need “good luck” on… I have basically majority support (simply because there is nobody to run against me) and stated that my society is the best on Xbox. It doesn’t get much better then that and I don’t really see what else I can do. Consider my bubble, not burst. On a side note all you people need to start making new clans… It gets boring pretty quickly having nobody to destroy :(

• o yeah the W4R-WOLV3S are no noobs i FLYINGDUTCHM4N Rank 45 and nr 2 on the leaderbord. my brothers of the pack are all above rank 30 so no noobs fight us u will regret it !!!

• Top of the leaderboards pls. Most of the people in the top ten(MOST NOT ALL) only go into a FFA or TDM so they can get a bunch of score. -_-