The Dark Alliance is now the 1# Society on chivalry (Xbox)

• Together the W4R-WOLV3S and The Knights of Chaos make the “Dark Alliance”. A regime and empire that cannot be undone or stopped. Although some rebellion has occurred they were swept aside like water on an ant hill. We are all-powerful and all-mighty. Each day are numbers grow and our enemies shrink. Soon there will be nobody left to challenge us. A diabolical plot in motion. Mwahahahaha!

• what even lol

• This post is deleted!

• You have no clan … no one know s your coat of arms…. so keep on lying of this form that no one read… no one even heard of you clan on da field. … not like the pink butterfly s now that a brand people recognized. …

• You amuse me with your pity insults. We slaughtered your little rabble into the dust long ago. Everyone reads the forums; everyone knows of me. I displayed my power time and time again. You were the fist clan I destroyed and mark my words you won’t be the last. Get out of my thread for you and your friends serve no purpose here. If you won’t join me then step aside because nothing you say or do can stop me or sway my plans. BTW, your grammar is so terrible even now I find it hard to take you seriously.

• You only slaughtered us on your grounds Firefly.

• Dude you have no clan no recognizable coat-of-arms …. no one knows you clan un like the pink butterflys … we have a brand that’s recognizable and people to stand behind

• You will see butterfly all over the 360 and you know it……

• Your clan is trash. I just whooped one of your best, and you didnt even have the balls to fight me, you left the match as soon as lord of thrones joined in. Just lying to the people who read this so maybe they will want to your pathetic “clan”

• its just sad you have to lie to the 20 people who read this about a clan that doesn’t exist…… sad

• Heresy… Your point is fair Chronic, we didn’t fight and our people weren’t online at the time. But how cowardly does Lord of thrones have to be to get other people like yourself to send his messages for him, pfff. If Lord wants to fight me he has to message me himself. Not hide behind his clan mates. As for you Medley…I appreciate you fixed your many grammar errors before you posted your message… Oh yeah your clan is the Pink Butterflies. Need I say more. You keep saying I have no clan. That’s ridiculous, check my friends list. Check the friends list of my friends; My army is vast and obvious. Besides why would you even revolt against my rule? I offer the chivalry community freedom and justice. I even offered you a spot in my ranks Chronic. A chance to show the community your true strength. Do something worth fighting for and not be a messenger to Lord. But if this is how it’s going to be Chronic and Medley. Acting like wild animals; your better off stuffed. Once your gone, rounding up whats left of the chivalry community will be all to easy. Your all that stands in my way of total domination… A duel wont stop me; nothing will. Your attempted acts of heroism is mistaken for arrogance. You make me out to be a comic book villain. But yet your the only ones who stand against me…

• we are allied with the kinghts of chaos wtf are u talking about?!!! and u ask to join ur pink clan no thanks and be ready W4R-WOLV3S and knight of chaos are the 1 on chivalry! fight us u will regret it! and nobody talk of ur clan its a joke.

• grabs popcorn

• Fly ya got no clan. no streetcred. No love…

• Your the leader of two things…… jack. And sh@t… and jack left town

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!