The Dark Alliance is now the 1# Society on chivalry (Xbox)

• @General:

Please keep things on topic or I’m going to have to do this to you.

@Oy:

Surprised Microsoft doesn’t charge you for making a clan too.

@Oy:

I gotta at least give you credit for not having any retarded numbers or Xx in your gamertag.

Good luck with your on topic plea

• Lolz Greg, read again. The gamertag comment was directly referring to his previous comment and the Microsoft one wasn’t the only off-topic post. What about Kreitits right before me? But way to single me out lol, you’ve become the troll you claim to despise. Plus on top of that, you’ve caused the thread to derail further by even commenting. All this irony is gonna make your piss stink worse than asparagus.

• Out of interest, what are your clan/scrim rules that you have (if any)?

Ha! I’m on topic.

• @gndo:

Out of interest, what are your clan/scrim rules that you have (if any)?

Ha! I’m on topic.

No drags
    No feints
    No parry
    No sprint
    No teamwork

• Hey Rick you forgot about the Zwiehanders Only rule.

• Dark Alliance rules

• Respect all clans and members within the Dark Alliance
    • No heckling/trash talk before or after any clan battle.
    • Must have a mic (Can’t join without one)
    • Must act Mature
    • Must play frequently
    • Must be a team player
    • Must show no mercy

Scrim rules against other clans are always negotiable but what I normally do is 3 games of last team standing where each clan leader takes turns hosting. But as I said it’s always negotiable.

Any member who frequently breaks the rules will be removed from the Dark Alliance

• @General:

• Must play frequently

The one reason I’ve never been able to join a clan. If I had a clan it would just be:

• Play whenever, usually weekends
    • Potheads, drunks etc. welcome (surprising amount)
    • Scrims are Duel and FFA lul
    • Must own fancy helmet (noob filter)

• Can’t tell if Firefly is role-playing or being serious with these comments.

• He’s super serial.

• @General:

Dark Alliance rules

• Respect all clans and members within the Dark Alliance
    • No heckling/trash talk before or after any clan battle.
    • Must have a mic (Can’t join without one)
    • Must act Mature
    • Must play frequently
    • Must be a team player
    • Must show no mercy

Scrim rules against other clans are always negotiable but what I normally do is 3 games of last team standing where each clan leader takes turns hosting. But as I said it’s always negotiable.

Any member who frequently breaks the rules will be removed from the Dark Alliance

Try TO scrims, that’s what pc clans have been doing (and still do) it’s more fun than archer wars (LTS).

• As I said, clan scrims are negotiable. But thanks for the suggestion.

• My representative sir kalliot just took 1st place on the global leaderboards today. A victory for the Dark Alliance. We are the fire that destroys, The flood that consumes, The darkness to blot all light. We are all powerful and we are one step closer to global domination.

• A great victory indeed! I’m sure you’re happy that Kalliot spent all his time hosting FFA servers to get to the top of the leader boards that don’t even matter that much. I congratulate you!

• From W4R-WOLV3S, sir kalliot well done and respect FLYIN6DUTCHM4N

• You have little respect for me!

• Back on topic…
    Chivalry is one unending chess match, my friend, and I am the one playing it how I please. I easily move my pieces to places I find desirable. And the defiant ones who resist me I simply remove from the board. There is no stopping the Dark alliance nor is it possible to end my rule over this realm. Those of you who fight as freelancers; join me. Those of you who challenge me know this… You stand alone against the darkness. In this game of cat and mouse, I’m the one moving the pieces. I’m the one in control. Join my Dark Alliance or be removed (figuratively). There is no light; not anymore. Only hatred, malice and the will to dominate! There is only…Darkness

• You sound like the kind of person who used to play on RP servers in wow, and I’d come along and trollishly break your immersion and you’d freak out that I wasn’t “in character” and report me to an admin.

• @Oy:

You sound like the kind of person who used to play on RP servers in wow, and I’d come along and trollishly break your immersion and you’d freak out that I wasn’t “in character” and report me to an admin.

You cannot break the immersion of a true believer, the darkness will strike you down.

Long live Harry Potter!

• My messages are simply messages. My clan advertisements are simply clan advertisements. I don’t role play and I don’t play computer games (Although about a decade ago I loved runescape). You can come up with conclusions but in the end…. I’m just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    Back on topic…

_General Firefly marches across every land. Every kingdom left shattered like glass. Rebellious clan leaders taken captive only to be executed. Loyalists of the Dark alliance spying behind every corner, In every kingdom on every throne. No village left unburned. No castle left unsieged. No realm left unconquered. Nothing can stop this reign of darkness… The reign of General Firefly. There will be no mercy.

_{Join The Dark Alliance today and take part in our conquest for global domination!}

• Ok I’m convinced.