The Dark Alliance is now the 1# Society on chivalry (Xbox)

• This post is deleted!

• All war is based of deception. The blade of corruption cuts both ways and history will always be told by the victor… History shall be written by us and in our image when this political war comes to an end. But know this… It was me and my allies who liberated you from those who would lie and manipulate you. We are your saviors in our time of evil. Join “the Knights of Chaos” or ally with my “Dark Alliance” and be free of your hatred and greed. For we are the victors in this game of cat and mouse.

• It depends to be honest. Since there is a horrible amount of lag on the consoles, the team that is hosting will most likely win. Unless the host is not in the scrim and is spectating. Even then there could be a situation where it is U.K players vs U.S players and the host is in America. The American players would have an advantage.

• It will take allot more then a little lag to bring down everything I worked to build. I might be from Canada but I will still give 110% in every battle I’m in; with all foreigners I’m against. Lag is just one of many problems all gaming leaders must consider when engaging in war. It’s a necessary issue we all suffer through. But If I lose in any kind of battle from a moderately lagging lobby mark my words. I won’t blame it on lag. Do you think in wwI the Germans blamed their defeat on a little “trench foot” (look it up if you don’t understand). I don’t think so. You need to adapt like everyone else in unfortunate video game situations like lag. Compromise or find a middleman who can host. But never surrender or blame your losses on lag because theirs always a way around it. But you brought up a good point. Sometimes thought lag can kill you like a sinking ship with know way to escape. When that does happen then it should be quite obvious to both parties that the fight shouldn’t be taken seriously because the other players literally can’t play. I understand that. That’s why our torn banner friends are doing everything they can to make their servers better and less laggy for everyone :D

• The thread kinda wen’t off topic but… If anyone else want’s to join my empire just post your gamer tag or message me on Xbox. I prefer that all messages posted on this thread stay semi on topic.

• our name is so politically uncorrect inappropiate we cannot reveal our name on this form……but it is safe to say that we’re not going to go out getting matching chivalry tattoos and we have a life outside of it we do enjoy playing this game but I’m pretty sure it’s safe to say or assume that are clan is a joke. we’re competitive but we’re having fun and joking the whole way…with that being said rant on …

• yeah join them and continue to read these forms you can see your general fly fly talk about how big his dong is….you really need a guy to hire to do you PR work your image its not selling.

• “I will sweep away everything in all your land,” says the LORD. “I will sweep away both people and animals alike. Even the birds of the air and the fish in the sea will die. I will reduce the wicked to heaps of rubble, along with the rest of humanity,” says the LORD. “I will crush Judah and Jerusalem with my fist and destroy every last trace of their Baal worship. I will put an end to all the idolatrous priests, so that even the memory of them will disappear. For they go up to their roofs and bow to the sun, moon, and stars. They claim to follow the LORD, but then they worship Molech, too. So now I will destroy them! And I will destroy those who stand against me. They shall all burn and they shall no longer receive my guidance or forgiveness.” I medley am the hand of power; I-am-chivalry. (Zephaniah 1:2-6)

• Darkness shall prevail as it always has. I can’t stop myself from what I’ve become. Even if I wanted to. It’s a one way ticket for me… my allies and I either gain total domination, or die a violent fiery death leaving behind the greatest legacy known to chivalry (xbox360). Great minds are often misunderstood because all things truly wicked start from an innocence.

• xbox 360 lol, crushed or spook should get on there and show the kiddies how it is done.

• The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing and nothing is what they will do.

• 1 John 1:6

If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth.

• which really is the nail in the coffin to my original assumption that this is all a lie …so there’s no clan, no coat of arms, no street cred I can only assume that God don’t have your back….which brings us back to the Jack and s*** thing.

• The evil that is in the world almost always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding. I have a clan and I have followers. We beat you once and we’ll do it again. I have “The Black army” “The War Wolves” and my personal “Knights of Chaos” united under one banner and one coat of arms The Dark Alliance. Each Clan has there own separate symbol; mine being the wheel of war. But together a “Matching coat of arms symbol” is irrelevant because we know who our allies are and who our enemies are. I out number you at least 5-1. So just because I don’t tell my people to message you on the forum doesn’t mean they aren’t there reading. I might not be the best global fighter although I’m 60ish on the leaderboards. I am undoubtedly the most influential leader and king….Ever. The throne of power is rightfully mine and shall always be mine unless “I” say other wise. You may think power has gone to my head but we all know only lies spew from your mouth medley. Your light has burnt out and now you must suffer the dark. You are trapped in my realm and are alone… You’re friends can’t save you from the inevitable defeat of your little rebellion. You stand alone against me; against the dark. Who now will come to your aid? You are…Alone.

• Surrender to me personally and I can end your suffering, fears and doubts. I will be your savior in our time of evil. Let the darkness blot out the light that blinds you from the truth. We are eternal like my flame. We shall live on forever and ever. Until the ends of the earth. Until time itself ends. We shall live on… I shall live on.

• So yeah, I have fought a good portion of these people and I am am not impressed. Rank means nothing in a game of lag and skill. I will gladly smash everyone on Chivalry as I have been since its release.

• Firefly, the Benevolent Dictator, Supreme Leader, Vice President of Canadia…

• What a flattering title Oy… It really brings out my good side. If only you played on the xbox, I would lead you like any Benevolent Dictator, Supreme Leader, Vice President of Canadia should. Back on topic, The Dark Alliance website shall be up and running soon.

• I’ll give consoles one thing. Consoles have the best clans. PC clans are too serious for me. Steam group clans are hilarious. There’s one chivalry clan on steam with 40 members one of the largest clans. 18 of its members don’t actually own chivalry. That’s the quality of clans we have on steam lol.

• @lemonater47:

I’ll give consoles one thing. Consoles have the best clans. PC clans are too serious for me. Steam group clans are hilarious. There’s one chivalry clan on steam with 40 members one of the largest clans. 18 of its members don’t actually own chivalry. That’s the quality of clans we have on steam lol.

Probably more likely that they uninstalled.