What is your opinion of the new patch? Has it improved the game mechanics?

• Feel free to chip in with your two cents.

Maybe the stars will align and Torn Banner will actually read this post. I’d frankly be astonished if they did, given their tendency to ignore the players completely.

• Nope still broken.

• At least ripostes of CFtP look normal.

• I have absolutely no idea how to reproduce this shit, but after the patch sometimes when I cftp > riposte, hit my opponent > combo (all using overheads), the combed overhead instead of being an alternate overhead it comes out as another normal overhead.

Looks like I combed two overheads right-to-left. I asked my opponent if my animations had fucked up and he said it didn’t, so I believe its a problem with first person animations.

Again, I don’t know how to reproduce this, I tried to do the cftp > riposte, hit opponent > combo but it comes normal most of the times, for now I see it as quite random. Works with the slash too and its really weird, you combo 2 right to left slashes in a row, reminds me of Age of Chivalry

• @Vanguard:

I have absolutely no idea how to reproduce this shit, but after the patch sometimes when I cftp > riposte, hit my opponent > combo (all using overheads), the combed overhead instead of being an alternate overhead it comes out as another normal overhead.

Looks like I combed two overheads right-to-left. I asked my opponent if my animations had fucked up and he said it didn’t, so I believe its a problem with first person animations.

Again, I don’t know how to reproduce this, I tried to do the cftp > riposte, hit opponent > combo but it comes normal most of the times, for now I see it as quite random. Works with the slash too and its really weird, you combo 2 right to left slashes in a row, reminds me of Age of Chivalry

Something like this just happened to me. I don’t remember exactly what I pressed or did before but my character out of the sudden combo’d one right-to-left attack to another right-to-left attack. Looked pretty weird.

• @INerevar:

Something like this just happened to me. I don’t remember exactly what I pressed or did before but my character out of the sudden combo’d one right-to-left attack to another right-to-left attack. Looked pretty weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f26Rni8EBf0&feature=youtu.be

Video of this happening.

• @Kim:

Video of this happening.

Exactly this, TB help prease

• @Kim:

Video of this happening.

Can confirm. Happened now several more times to me.

• Apparantly they fixed the animation going from left to right during a CFtP riposte, but it still registers it as one perhaps?

• I agree, something is amiss. Half the time I cannot even pull of a riposte or even a combo as it seems the button timing is off or something. Hard to describe but when the button is pressed in what should be normal timing, nothing is happening. This patch also introduced an increase in micro stuttering and occasionally large lag stuttering. Going to up my tick rate on my server to see if that helps but I really dont know. I just know it is off.

• Still broken, don’t notice any change. Although I’ve been able to get 56 ping on NoLife Server Reborn, which I couldn’t be happier about. This is possibly the lowest my ping has ever been in this game lol.

• @Retsnom:

I agree, something is amiss. Half the time I cannot even pull of a riposte or even a combo as it seems the button timing is off or something. Hard to describe but when the button is pressed in what should be normal timing, nothing is happening. This patch also introduced an increase in micro stuttering and occasionally large lag stuttering. Going to up my tick rate on my server to see if that helps but I really dont know. I just know it is off.

Ah someone else has this problem!

Would you describe it as ripostes appear to be much delayed compared to normal? For example I start a riposte, but there is a weird timing error and the riposte appears to happen much later, or doesn’t appear to work at all.