Es'kophan's GC

• Hi everyone
    I just moved here from the polycount (sometimes I think that polycount is kind of empty place, I mean usually when I need some critics or suggestions I face with emptiness in my thread)

So, anyway, here is my first work for chivalry (I have already updated it, so it is kind of "first work"XD ):
    big thambs up appreciated
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=382519964

Sorry I posed the wrong character in the preview, I’m really new to UDK, so that one who I found in gallery is now on my presentation. If it is really a big problem, please dont shy to tell me, I will fix it as soon as possible.

Hope soon I will have more time for creating more and more cosmetics and this thread will see updates with new staff.

• Damn dude, that looks really good! How come I never saw it on the workshop page when it was originally released?

Don’t worry about posing the weapon with the wrong character model, though. Most artists who barely play Chivalry design weapons and helmets that are way too much fantasy; yours actually looks very realistic but still cool.
    Keep it up!

• Most of the shit on polycount was high fantasy. They seem to think league of legends was an accurate representation of late medieval times.

This however is great.

• @Rickvs:

Damn dude, that looks really good! How come I never saw it on the workshop page when it was originally released?

Don’t worry about posing the weapon with the wrong character model, though. Most artists who barely play Chivalry design weapons and helmets that are way too much fantasy; yours actually looks very realistic but still cool.
    Keep it up!

Thanks! :)
    I guess my work was hidden because after I posted it in workshop there released quite a lot of new sets and weapons.

@lemonater47:

Most of the shit on polycount was high fantasy. They seem to think league of legends was an accurate representation of late medieval times.

This however is great.

Thanks, I tried to make it as realistic as possible :)

• I like it as well, it isnt too fantasy and could work very well among the original weapons.

• @Oilystool:

I like it as well, it isnt too fantasy and could work very well among the original weapons.

Thanks) Hope torn banner will like it too :)