Tried the 360 version for the first time….

• So I finally got my friend with an Xbox to download the trial version of Chivalry and 3 days later we were finally at it. :encouragement: Xbox download speeds!

Anyways it was rough man, I felt like I was a new player all over again. Such strange control layout and the FOV must have been 90. I knew the frame rate would be rough on console but everytime I turned my character to block attacks or attempt drags it looked like I was going through a tornado…. Don’t even get me started on trying to accurately parry or place attacks with an Xbox controller. He doesn’t have live at the moment so we only played against bots but with the way everything is set up I can’t imagine anyone could ever get very good. Hopefully I’ll get to play a little more soon to get used to the controls and see how people are doing online.

On the bright side my friend seemed to be having fun so I suppose it’s not all bad, I was just hoping it would be a little better representation of the PC game we all love.

• Is there no way to change the FOV?

I mean 90 for most console games is a luxury. Many being capped to 60 or even lower.

• @lemonater47:

Is there no way to change the FOV?

I mean 90 for most console games is a luxury. Many being capped to 60 or even lower.

lol get use to it. there are good people on xbox 360. Just not many. Most people that are “good” use an exploit with the knight. much like PC this game is 35% skill and the rest is glitches, exploits, and lag.

• @Kurbbie:

lol get use to it. there are good people on xbox 360. Just not many. Most people that are “good” use an exploit with the knight. much like PC this game is 35% skill and the rest is glitches, exploits, and lag.

What exploit are we talking about exactly?

• Increased damage resistance exploit?

This game is 85% skill, 10% luck and 5% bullshit.

• @Karasu:

What exploit are we talking about exactly?

inb4 feint.

• @Vesanus:

inb4 feint.

I bet it’s dragging.