Please torn banner can you fix that are most crucial?

• -please fix Kick reliabilty (kick misses sometimes even on smooth surface)its just ridicilous
    -remove slash charge atack (you know why)
    -make cata,ballista and firepot damage count to team damage
    These things are most crucial in my opinion.
    please torn banner

• Nobody knows what TB are actually doing. They might be working on chiv 2, if not then who knows, it seems like they aren’t doing anything.

Either they don’t care to communicate to their players, or they can’t tell us about chiv 2 yet.

Either way, I wouldn’t expect an answer from them atm.

• The first thing is an actually bug and thusly should be fixed.

The vancharge and team damage counting are too debatable to be considered most crucial.

• Actually making the game take full advantage of multi core processing as well as SLI compatible would do wonders to FPS, hit detection and smooth game play.

• @Retsnom:

Actually making the game take full advantage of multi core processing as well as SLI compatible would do wonders to FPS, hit detection and smooth game play.

I second this tbh.

• I dont think Unreal 3 was designed for developers to design their code as multi-threaded (easily). If they did that I can only imagine the number of bugs that would be introduced - but hey thanks for asking for it.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/1645/3

• Tibberius replied on Today at 09:06 PM

We were open about the news a while ago for our plans to have the community update Chivalry while we focus on our new project. We are still investigating any crucial items you guys bring to our attention but active, fully focused development (Mechanics overhaul, new content etc.) of Chivalry from our end is no longer continuing for a while now. Luckily there is still a lot of awesome stuff coming from the community which we are very excited about and should help keep Chivalry a fresh and enjoyable experience.

So basically, we can expect to get some more skins and maps but another actual balance or mechanics patch is probably not going to happen :( unless of course they will let crushed just overhaul the game.

• Remember how funny promod and chiv+ was?

• @50ShadesofClay:

Tibberius replied on Today at 09:06 PM

We were open about the news a while ago for our plans to have the community update Chivalry while we focus on our new project. We are still investigating any crucial items you guys bring to our attention but active, fully focused development (Mechanics overhaul, new content etc.) of Chivalry from our end is no longer continuing for a while now. Luckily there is still a lot of awesome stuff coming from the community which we are very excited about and should help keep Chivalry a fresh and enjoyable experience.

So basically, we can expect to get some more skins and maps but another actual balance or mechanics patch is probably not going to happen :(unless of course they will let crushed just overhaul the game.

To me it sounds like they’re still open to value changes though which is important.

• Not sure if that’s truly a very recent post, but if so I’d say it’s pretty retarded to leave the game in such an unplayable state.
    Animations and windup times are still seriously borked for me, and I have yet to see a dev respond to my PM or any of the at least 5 threads concerning this bug.

• At least Pro mod brought back cftp when it was on hiatus from the vanilla game.

• @50ShadesofClay:

Tibberius replied on Today at 09:06 PM

So basically, we can expect to get some more skins and maps but another actual balance or mechanics patch is probably not going to happen :(unless of course they will let crushed just overhaul the game.

Why don’t people make an attempt to get people playing on the Merc’s mod? If all NA clans agree, it can happen. Nobody wanted to join in when I made a post about it on the forum, but I guess I’ll message every clan leader. We don’t necessarily need TB to fix some of the game’s mechanics.

• “I’m sorry I smashed my car into your car, I’m not going to fix your car, or pay to fix your car, because I am busy buying a new car of my own and will be fixing that, thanks for listening”
    -Torn Banner

• @parkrangerstan:

Why don’t people make an attempt to get people playing on the Merc’s mod? If all NA clans agree, it can happen. Nobody wanted to join in when I made a post about it on the forum, but I guess I’ll message every clan leader. We don’t necessarily need TB to fix some of the game’s mechanics.

The only reason why people are not playing Mercs is because the only servers running it are passworded clan servers.

• @Kreittis:

The only reason why people are not playing Mercs is because the only servers running it are passworded clan servers.

So theoretically any clan that has a private server (which is basically every clan) could put the mod on their server and agree to play using only that mod. Doesn’t seem too difficult. Of course this isn’t feasible for the majority of players, but clan players could agree to do this.

• Thats what we did in Europe when the scene was active.

• @parkrangerstan:

So theoretically any clan that has a private server (which is basically every clan) could put the mod on their server and agree to play using only that mod. Doesn’t seem too difficult. Of course this isn’t feasible for the majority of players, but clan players could agree to do this.

ill put mercs on my server and just make it a pub to style server. chances are no one will join it however.