VOIP?

• Hello everyone,

It’s Sneaky here aka Mr. POPO (known from other names) blah balh balh… anyways i’ve been playing chiv for years now and i really miss the old VOIP chiv had it was hilarious being able to communicate with other players in real time using VOIP. I feel Chivalry hasn’t been the same since TB have removed VOIP, most new players didn’t even know Chivalry had VOIP and it makes me sad to think now I cant yell insults at people but only type them… :(, And this bullcrap about cyber bully and teamship crap its an 18+ game you should deal with it. If kids that are under 18 are playing these sorts of games i’m sure they can tolerate the abusive language of the internet. In all honesty, the crap that gets announced via in-game chat is worst/just as bad as what you could publicly speak to the person irl. “OOoo but theres a difference between text and words”. Is there a fucking difference between chopping someone’s head off and t-bagging it in a game and in-real life? your comparison is stupid XD

• It was broken. Broken in a different way with each patch.

Quite frankly it should remain gone if people are only gonna use it for insults. Who gives a fuck if you want to call someone something I don’t want to hear about it. Neither does much of the server.

• Nobody does in-game VOIP anymore because of people like the OP. Use teamspeak if you want to yell obscenities.

• Yeah I dont want to listen to this guy on VOIP.

• @GottaBeSneaky:

Is there a fucking difference between chopping someone’s head off and t-bagging it in a game and in-real life? your comparison is stupid XD

what in the actual fuck?

In game VoIP never worked well, and it was just annoying. Most people use TS, Mumble, or Vent anyway. Also it forces you to use the voice commands, which I think gives the game personality and provides more immersion.