Your FoV

• I have it at 110 as well. Couldn’t get used to 120.

• @LongSun:

110 with

[Engine.LocalPlayer]
    AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainYFOV

which is equivalent to 137 XFOV.

you don’t have to change to secondary to get the bigger FOV to kick in.

Oh I gotta try this.

• @swagfox:

Fov angle? What dat do

I think it was supposed to reduce fisheye effect and increase placebo.

• @Fang:

I just wanna know what the average is among the forum pepel since I don’t remember seeing a FoV thread in a while.

I’m more interested in values that are over 120, since 120 or lower is considered “legit” by everyone.

this thread is why fov needs to be locked if there’s ever another chivalry game

just feel sorry for those minmaxers/OCD players that force fisheye upon themselves

• @magilla:

this thread is why fov needs to be locked if there’s ever another chivalry game

just feel sorry for those minmaxers/OCD players that force fisheye upon themselves

You don’t need to feel sorry man, you would be amazed on how easy it is to get used to high FoV. I barely feel like I’m going to have a stroke anymore =). Since I already play on more-then-potato graphic settings, I couldn’t care less about the visual quality of this game since it looks worse then Quake 3

I use 140, have zero problems to read range or whatever.

• @Kreittis:

I think it was supposed to reduce fisheye effect and increase placebo.

This, you can basically play on 170 fov without fisheye thanks to fovangle.

• 130 master race.

• Seen a lot 3rd person cancer lately. The poor souls had grown eyes in their necks.

• I’m using the same thingy LongSun does and I lowered from 140->120.

• Have it set to default (105 since the camera update).

• @Agent:

Seen a lot 3rd person cancer lately. The poor souls had grown eyes in their necks.

I will Admit I use 3rd person. I play as a shield knight and the shield takes up an absurd amount of the screen at times. So I counteract this by hitting P 2 times so I get a more manageable behind head view. It helps me with comboing and feinting a bit more too. I can catch my release and time hits a bit better.