Game is crashing WAY more than usual

• I dunno if it was one of the recent patches or what, but Chivalry is crashing a ridiculous amount for me. Over the past few days, it has consistently crashed at least twice an hour.

Is this just me, or has something changed?

• Yup can confirm. Before the last patch the game crashed maybe once per week. Now it does multiple times everytime I play.
    I thought for a while it would crash less on 32-bit but nope. I wouldn’t hold my breath though for TBS to do anything related to that because there could be so many reasons for crashing and I’m sure that as always only a small number of people are affected by this.

• I crashed 17 times today, 14 right after the game launched and I got to the menu. once for selecting a server, once after having joined a server and once after leaving a server. I only crashed on Citadel before patch 34, revert this shit already.

• buy new graphics card man.

ha omega was crashing in our scrim… shit happens after switching off moor because kendos HUE but i know it happens a lot after switching maps, and citadel still crashes all the time.

• Game is crashing for me, specially when searching the browser. Moor’s and some times Shipyards, the dynamic lighting gets all fd up.

• @50ShadesofClay:

buy new graphics card man.

ha omega was crashing in our scrim… shit happens after switching off moor because kendos HUE but i know it happens a lot after switching maps, and citadel still crashes all the time.

I don’t crash during maps though, only while in the menu/browser or when selecting loadout.

• @50ShadesofClay:

buy new graphics card man.

I have a 7950, 3GB dedicated. I don’t need a new graphics card.

Like Retsnom said, it mainly crashes while i’m in the browser.