"Chivalry 2" map design

• aoc_Sorrow is a visual and technical masterpiece

aoc_Siege, aoc_Shore, aoc_Monastery

• @AmishInsurgent:

"
    Unreal Engine 4 is a complete suite of game development tools made by game developers, for game developers. From 2D mobile games to console blockbusters, Unreal Engine 4 gives you everything you need to start, ship, grow and stand out from the crowd."

That’s the thing though: OH LETS LEARN UE4 TO MAKE A 2D MOBILE GAME, CUZ UE3 ISN’T SUFFICIENT, HERP DERP.
    I don’t think that’s what they’d do.

• I just want to remind everyone that we still don’t know whether Chiv 2 is a thing.

• @Skindiacus:

I just want to remind everyone that we still don’t know whether Chiv 2 is a thing.

It can be a 1st person slasher RPG for all I care, I don’t think it’s a 2D Mobile game though.

• It’s definitely not chiv 2.

• agreed, the vanilla maps are way better. they are just straight forward, play differently and run flawlessly for the most part. the community maps are all nice to look at but not that solid gameplay wise. if we want better maps we need to need to judge community made maps by gameplay and not just graphics and vote for those instead. changing the default map rotation could help already and make em appear less common maybe this is sth they can change after all even if they drop “main” patches now.
    also i wouldn’t get my hopes too high for chiv2 this is what i had to read few days ago in response to ue4 project

• @filthypeasant:

agreed, the vanilla maps are way better. they are just straight forward, play differently and run flawlessly for the most part. the community maps are all nice to look at but not that solid gameplay wise. if we want better maps we need to need to judge community made maps by gameplay and not just graphics and vote for those instead. changing the default map rotation could help already and make em appear less common maybe this is sth they can change after all even if they drop “main” patches now.
    also i wouldn’t get my hopes too high for chiv2 this is what i had to read few days ago in response to ue4 project

You sure that was an actual Chiv dev? I don’t think they make quite an effort to point out they are a developer. Easiest way to find out is to see if they are a skeleton.

Edit: My mistake. One of them had made that much of an effort to point out that they are indeed a dev. Still could be fake though. Name length doesn’t seem to match up and it has an extra Torn banner logo.

• @lemonater47:

You sure that was an actual Chiv dev? I don’t think they make quite an effort to point out they are a developer. Easiest way to find out is to see if they are a skeleton.

Edit: My mistake. One of them had made that much of an effort to point out that they are indeed a dev. Still could be fake though. Name length doesn’t seem to match up and it has an extra Torn banner logo.

It’s the only EU dev and the name length matches. He has had two TBS logos after his name since the last update I think, I guess TBS broke their dev logos or something.

He doesn’t use skeleton skin, instead he uses the flaming helmets and plays mostly vanguard.

• @filthypeasant:

Well Steve already announced it wasn’t going to be a Chivalry 2. The way it was worded though was that it wasn’t going to be a game like “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 2”, but rather it could be game following similar mechanic systems and whatnot just labeled as a new game.

• I already told you guys they’re making Clasher, a medieval sword game revolving around bears that use swords. The other team will be spear chucking Elephants. It’s a mammoth task.

• Rest in peace