So servers are useless now - bye TBS

• Just a griefing ground, guy can just attack you grief you and if you fail the first vote there is nothing you can do about it.

The game has become a trolling ground.

I rescind all support for this game, thank you Dag developer after your one game voting issue that you screw everybodys game. 10 fucking minutes while the guys TK goes to 70% griefing people and nothing you can do about it.

I move to Slasher and other alternatives, TBS does not listen, does not care, they have moved away from the community over the last two years and cant even communicate or express themselves.

Later.

• And yes I had Official 33 - it was great - losers that griefed people were kicked, the official servers are shit because they are not managed. That server was awesome, cancelling inappropriate votes, kicking people that just joined to be assholes, it rocked.

But whatever it is all crap now.

• I mean it’s a simple change. Remove the 2 minute immunity.

• We will all miss your extremely helpful and constructive contributions to the forums.

• greg mad cuz his fake troll server got rekt.

• I’m playing the world’s smallest violin.

• @gregcau:

And yes I had Official 33 - it was great - losers that griefed people were kicked, the official servers are shit because they are not managed. That server was awesome, cancelling inappropriate votes, kicking people that just joined to be assholes, it rocked.

But whatever it is all crap now.

Official TO #33 is not official. It’s a fake official.
    If players are trolling officials you can contact a server admin to intervene.

• It really is a problem, though. Spamming firepots in your spawn, 0% TK damage so obvious everyone votes no and he continues because Daggy played for a tiny bit one day and decided he knew what was good and healthy for the game.

• you can rent a server man and make your own rules. they’re not that expensive.

• @50ShadesofClay:

you can rent a server man and make your own rules. they’re not that expensive.

He has done that. People don’t play on it obviously.

• @lemonater47:

He has done that. People don’t play on it obviously.

Actually to be honest his server was populated a lot; but that’s partially because it was labeled “Official TO #33…”.

I disagree about official servers not being managed. Sure, there isn’t always a mod in all different types of official servers 24/7, but I’ve never had a problem contacting a mod about a problem. I annoy Gauntlet/Knifelegs/TheDude weekly and they always come to help.

• pro tip: just disable chat in options, you can still view it in the console if you care.

• Oh wait he’s one of those bastards who makes fake officials. That’s pretty funny.

• @lemonater47:

Oh wait he’s one of those bastards who makes fake officials. That’s pretty funny.

And you are such an ugly person who cant get any job except managing youtube channels. Internet troll for life I suppose.

• Besides the trolling around with teamkills since the stupid vote kick restrictions, it’s usual now to see laggers with 200 ping not being kicked during an entire game. I votekick the guy once, fail. My friend has to wait 2 minutes to try again, bad luck, it’s a fail too. And now what? We both can’t initiate a vote, no one takes the responsibility to do it, and the guy stays at least the entire game, teleporting, ghost swinging and shit. It’s official, devs NEVER played the game.

• Reverse teamdamage.

Quote from the past:

@Vesanus:

For TK’s, “Reverse team-damage” is the solution; Teammate hits you - He gets damaged instead of you. This would help against spammy no-brain players and stupid trolls. They would finally learn not to attack teammates.

The only annoying thing would be people jumping in front of your strikes. Still, I would like to see it as a server option.

• @gregcau:

And you are such an ugly person who cant get any job except managing youtube channels. Internet troll for life I suppose.

I think it’s pretty awesome. Watch youtube videos all day. Can do the job on my phone wherever. Means I can have a job while I’m at uni thus earning money.

At least you don’t troll on your “official” forum. Or do you? It’s fun having admin powers. Do whatever you want and people will keep on joining regardless of what you do as it has official in the name. No repercussions.

• This resets every life:

First team hit: 50% damage dealt to team mate
    Second team hit: 25% damage dealt to team mate, 25% dealt to hitter + message on screen “Watch your swings! You’ve been dealt reverse team damage!”
    Third team hit: 10% damage dealt to team mate, 40% dealt to hitter + message again
    Forth team hit and onwards: 0% dealt to team mate, 100% dealt to hitter + message

• @Sir:

This resets every life:

First team hit: 50% damage dealt to team mate
    Second team hit: 25% damage dealt to team mate, 25% dealt to hitter + message on screen “Watch your swings! You’ve been dealt reverse team damage!”
    Third team hit: 10% damage dealt to team mate, 40% dealt to hitter + message again
    Forth team hit and onwards: 0% dealt to team mate, 100% dealt to hitter + message

Nice! Thats sounds better than just reverse dmg ;)

• Reverse team damage is just stupid whatever way you look at it. I don’t want to be dying becuase some prick went Rambo and got in the way. It won’t solve the problem of trolling either.