Pink butterflys….a better choice when it comes to 360clans

• Sick of dealing with clans that are full of them self and have constant squabbles over who the better player is… or tied of getting steam rollred by that dude that live in their folks basement… or getting kicked out of games for being the best in the lobby. Join us. We are really the only clan any way… your clan your way… are name is inappropriate and cant post it on here…the other so call clans are fine if you like being dramma filled gaming experience…or if you a communist and hate puppies… but if ya are chilled,competitive,and man enuff to where a pink butterfly … medleylmt… is my gamer tag msg me and I will assign you a butterfly liaison. To help you with the next step…just read some of our clans testimonials…

• YO YO SSSS YA BOYYYY ALL YA ODA CLEAN MON BETTA BEWAH. That’s my Jamaican accent and lingo for saying bring it to the butterfly and youll get embarrassed.

• NOW I HAVE 8"

“You’re absolutely one of my heroes. Your clan., sensitivity, and strength are inspirational, as is your progress.*. I joined 3 other clans with no luck. I started at 6” and I tried everything from pills and weights to pumps and potions and nothing worked. After working with you over the past year my dreams have finally come true. This clan was the best move i could have made. Now the world will have access to what I have had been spoiled with.”

• This clan has really changed my life! I’ve been a member ever since I was taken from a truck stop bathroom off of “Interstate 75”. Despite all the unspeakable things I’ve had to do to ensure survival within the compound, this decision really has been in my best interest! If you are ready for an experience that four different types of psychiatric medication will not be able resolve, then I highly recommend this fine collection of Clansmen! Also, if anyone from my hometown sees this, please do not inform my parents I am alive; thanks! :)

• Best thread this forum has ever seen. You could sort through all my posts and not find a single thread in there that even approaches this majesty. We might as well all stop posting, because any further attempts will simply be a futile effort to replicate this one of a kind genius. Our species has been on a large arc of evolution, simply so that this could exist in the world, and now I think we can all die off, knowing that we’ve beaten the game of life, once and for all.

We have transcended.

• This thread almost blows the nerffest out of the water, that’s for sure.

• Nerffest…??

• I hate to even think of what life was like before the Knights found me. It was dark. cold… I was getting killed by my own teammates and they were unremorseful. I was surrounded by IDIOTS and in the middle of a pond of dookey waist deep and it was starting to leak in to my codpiece. And out of no where, when all was lost, a little pink butterfly came to me in a vision that said, “your pitiful days of lag are over my son, for you have been chosen for greater things due to your amazing ninja skills.”
    I owe the Knights everything. I have been forged in the fires of battle, and I have risen from the ashes…as a pink butterfly…

• This post is deleted!

• I don’t wish to remember my life as it was before the knights found me. I was going into battle with fools who were more reckless and deadly than any I had ever faced, and those were just my teammates! My chivalry world was a big pond of Dookey and I was standing solo in the center of the pond. Just when the filth was starting to leak in to my codpiece, I received a vision. It was a pink butterfly that urged me “leave this world of lag and team kills and use your amazing ninja skills to further a greater purpose…”
    And just as I sunk into the pond of feces, I was now rising from the ashes…
    Not as a phoenix, but as a pink butterfly.
    LONG LIVE THE KNIGHTS!!!

• Do to the overwhelming response we may have to split up the clan that way we also with have a clan to play with since there no other clan will to do 6v6 any way…. but we still taking applications for bad asses…

• I read all the comments on this thread and found you guys pretty entertaining. I planned on spreading some propaganda when I clicked in here but I found myself enjoying the comedy. I refuse to tarnish this silly conversation you guys have started with some rant; blah blah blah etc. If your guys wish to join my “Dark Alliance” we can put all that negativity we had earlier behind us. I would hate to find myself destroying one of the few clans out there I actually like listening to.
    Yours truly- A respectful leader you can trust.

• Clearly Best name EU. How did you even come up with that? xD

• Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made, for days my conduct has been largely benign and yet without provocation you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flame of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mothers for the day of your birth. So go now… gooo and begin your life of fear, knowing, that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crush down upon you cleaving you in twain and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the wrong clan.

• This post is deleted!

• @Oy:

Best thread this forum has ever seen. You could sort through all my posts and not find a single thread in there that even approaches this majesty. We might as well all stop posting, because any further attempts will simply be a futile effort to replicate this one of a kind genius. Our species has been on a large arc of evolution, simply so that this could exist in the world, and now I think we can all die off, knowing that we’ve beaten the game of life, once and for all.

We have transcended.

If you TRULY would like to reach transcendence with us, I would highly recommend traveling to these coordinates retracted and joining our community! Please do not bring any electronics such as: cellphones, laptops, or pacemakers within the compound, due to the electromagnetic pulses we produce in an attempt to keep the bloodsucking parasites, AKA the “U.S. Government” from interfering with our work.

Our community has helped many a troubled soul reach a higher level of understanding through a series mental and physical trials called the “Transcendence”. Many have described the experience as “eye opening” or “insightful”. But one of our recent members explained the “Transcendence” process as follows: “A bright light at the end of a dark tunnel filled with the smiling faces of friends and family who have departed in the years past. I can feel the darkness creeping into my soul. I am the vessel. I AM GOD!”

It’s hard to argue with such insight. We are currently looking for replacement members! Anyone who is interested, please message me!

• @medleylmt:

Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made, for days my conduct has been largely benign and yet without provocation you have severed our détente and forced me to unleash upon you the vengeful flame of a thousand suns. You shall curse your mothers for the day of your birth. So go now… gooo and begin your life of fear, knowing, that when you least expect it, the looming sword of Damocles will crush down upon you cleaving you in twain and as you gaze upon the smoking wreckage that was once your life, you will regret the day you crossed the wrong clan.

Yeah but my dad can beat up your dad.

• Your well thought out paragraph about my defeat is flattering. But do you think your the 1st to challenge me or the 100th? People like you always fall to temptation and corruption when they open their ears to my words of wisdom. Why fight me when you could join me or at the very least not pretend to be a hero? Even if there was a chance you could crumble my empire; your the one risking everything doing it. If you think it’s worth the risk courting war with me, understand chances of victory will be greatly in my favor. I respect your bravery but we both remember what happened last time we crossed swords… Don’t embarrass yourself by fighting a battle your unlikely to win. My Dark Alliance is eternal; just as I am. And my dad… Can beat up your dad.
    (shout out to Oy)

• We had a nice friendly scrim with these chaps.

• Most of us have learned to be dispassionate about evil, to look it in the face and find, as often as not, our own grinning reflections with which we do not argue, but good is another matter. Few have stared at that long enough to accept that its face too is grotesque, that in us the good is something under construction. The modes of evil usually receive worthy expression. The modes of good have to be satisfied with a cliche or a smoothing down that will soften their real look. But our reflection never hides our true intentions or loyalty. So look at yourselves “Pink Butterflies”… What do you see? When I look at you I see, a group of knights with potential. Men who have the strength to join my ranks and become part of chivalry’s greatest empire. Show me your true reflection. Those of you who posses power and have the will to dominate I welcome you into my clan with open arms. So join… Before the darkness consumes you.