Sad

• Simple as that.
    Am i the only one who thinks that this game is dead?

Last news about not improving it anymore drove us all away?

I see empty servers everywhere.
    Here in Argentina we have 4 servers and are empty most of the day. Brazil… more or less the same.
    What about US and Europe guys? Is this happening to you too?

So sad. Thanks!

• @artblitzkrieg:

Simple as that.
    Am i the only one who thinks that this game is dead?

Last news about not improving it anymore drove us all away?

I see empty servers everywhere.
    Here in Argentina we have 4 servers and are empty most of the day. Brazil… more or less the same.
    What about US and Europe guys? Is this happening to you too?

So sad. Thanks!

Where does it say it will not be patched anymore?

• wait for chiv 2

• @Najo:

Where does it say it will not be patched anymore?

http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/22960-Hey-torn-banner-what-s-up/page4

7th post down

• Well, there are still lots of players on Europe servers. Nevertheless there’s a noticable atmosphere of cynicism and discontent towards TBS, caused by their lack of balancing and fixing the game as well as the absence of communication.

• Yeah EU servers are definitely far from being dead. And even though they won’t change core things in the game anymore they will still add at least community maps in the future (the next 3 are already announced) so it’s not completely abandoned yet.

• Not even close to dead in NA, comp scene’s the biggest it’s ever been here and continues to grow.

• I think a lot of comp chiv players in the EU have either quit now or just play casually.

• Developers may abandoned the game for now, to work on their UE4 project, but the game is far from dead:

There will be 6 new maps (End of Q1):

• Three new TO maps: Irilla, Irilla shore and Hideout.
    • Three new NON-TO maps: Forest, Coloseum and Impasse.

As I’ve seen on the forums, NA competitive scene is flourishing and there are upcoming tournaments.

Crushed & friends™ are working on the “Mercs” mod which focuses on balancing the game. Hopefully TBS will consider implementing it into the main game.

• Br servers were once more full indeed, we even had more servers in the past. I wouldn’t say its dead, but its dying, at least here in our region I believe. Comp scene has not enough clans and we don’t have enough noobs to make them git gud and create new clans.

I’m in a clan that was recently created, but we face this problem: there are 3 major clans over here in BR, and people rather join them then new clans. I would say this scenario is of a dying game, you get in pubs and there are more lvl 30-40 then your 10-20. At least we got a duel server back.

• NA East is doing fine.

TBS will probably learn from their mistakes for Chiv 2.

• Torn Banner never learns from their mistakes.

• Still persevering in down under.

• Yeah, NA is doing pretty well. Personally, I’ve had a renewed interest in the game that I haven’t had for at least a year or two. This is partially thanks to the mercs mod and a new “clan” (I still love Faucheur and always will <3 <3 <3). Furthermore, there are many new “clans” in NA; while one clan left the scene (Faucheur), at least 4 new ones have formed. What’s even more, is that much of the composition of these new clans is composed of new players that haven’t played comp yet.

It’s actually a pretty interesting phenomenon that’s occurring in NA.