Outhouse Guy Sound Files?

• Where can I find these voices? I have downloaded what I thought was all the game sounds, but cannot seem to find the outhouse guy’s voices anywhere in them.

• In the SDK content browser, filter by sound wave data and then search for “crapper”.

• @Knifelegs:

In the SDK content browser, filter by sound wave data and then search for “crapper”.

So I did a search on my entire C drive and couldn’t find anything with “crapper”. It’s not in my files on my PC. I’m pretty bad with computers and stuff so yeah… How do I find this SDK content browser?

• Open up the editor through the Chivalry launcher. It will take you to the SDK frontend. Click on the maps/mods tab, then click on “launch editor” near the top right. Once it loads up, press Ctrl + Shift + F and search for crapper.

• @Knifelegs:

Open up the editor through the Chivalry launcher. It will take you to the SDK frontend. Click on the maps/mods tab, then click on “launch editor” near the top right. Once it loads up, press Ctrl + Shift + F and search for crapper.

How do I get those sounds to be say mp3 or wav files so I can throw them in my music mixer and do fun things?

• @Slaughtervomit:

How do I get those sounds to be say mp3 or wav files so I can throw them in my music mixer and do fun things?

Get Audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/) it is a free sound editing program. Basically you just hit the record button and play the audio in game or in the editor. Then edit the file and save it as a wav.