Can't connect to servers.

• I have re-installed the game completely, I have renamed config and verified cache, I’ve ran in 32 bit, I’ve tried advanced filters on and off, I have even completely disabled all firewalls. I’ve been trying all types of things that I’ve read around the forums with no results… the game runs fine I can play with bots and with friends, but I just can’t connect to any servers… it just says “please wait while game loads” for ages… and then fails to connect to the host.Please help.

• I am in the exact same boat.

No matter what I’ve done, reinstall, forward ports, disable all protections from computer and router, restart the computer, rename config folder and verify (btw, when I verify there are always 4 files that don’t pass verification). All of these solutions do not work. Regardless of the server I try to connect to, official or private, it always ends with “your connection the the host has been lost” every time (pings are well under 100). I have been trying for 3 days to play this game and it’s now ridiculous that I can’t.

• @Warix:

I have re-installed the game completely, I have renamed config and verified cache, I’ve ran in 32 bit, I’ve tried advanced filters on and off, I have even completely disabled all firewalls. I’ve been trying all types of things that I’ve read around the forums with no results… the game runs fine I can play with bots and with friends, but I just can’t connect to any servers… it just says “please wait while game loads” for ages… and then fails to connect to the host.Please help.

Have you tried connecting via Steam browser? View > Servers.

• @Warix:

I have re-installed the game completely, I have renamed config and verified cache, I’ve ran in 32 bit, I’ve tried advanced filters on and off, I have even completely disabled all firewalls. I’ve been trying all types of things that I’ve read around the forums with no results… the game runs fine I can play with bots and with friends, but I just can’t connect to any servers… it just says “please wait while game loads” for ages… and then fails to connect to the host.Please help.

I am in the exact same boat. None of the suggestions worked at all. Eliminating all the security on both the computer and router, forwarding ports, reinstalling, restarting computer and steam, deleting the config folder, verifying game cache, run as admin, 32 bit client instead of 64, run in compatibility mode… nothing is working. I’ve been trying for 3 days to play the game and it just doesn’t connect to any servers at all. Neither with the in-game browser, or trying to connect from steam directly. Every result is the same “your connection to the host was lost” error. No other errors at all with the game else wise.

From my searching on the net to find a solution, this problem has been around since the beta. Seems a little ridiculous that after 2 years this problem seems to continue to occur.

I have attached my log in case it can be figured out.

• hey guys try:
    1 - Rename your config folder in E:\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\UDKGame
    2 - Restart your Steam
    3 - Verify your game cache

• @DaGGyzo:

hey guys try:
    1 - Rename your config folder in E:\SteamApps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\UDKGame
    2 - Restart your Steam
    3 - Verify your game cache

That doesn’t work. Already tried that a few times……