Admin abuse on official servers

• Ran into one of your admins last night on the official TO east server. Kaladin. He was trolling a level 26 player for three maps before I said anything. All the while, on his “second account” a level 30. Then when I told him what I thought about how he was treating the newer player he kicked me, giving the the reason, “Being a dick”. Which is accurate. I came to the defense of the player he was heartlessly trolling.

No identification, no warning, and trolling a new player.

• You were on a fake official server; People get a kick by having authority. Kaladin made the fake Official TO #33 before, do you know what this one was labeled as?

• Well look at me accusing you for being duped myself. My apologies. I do not remember the exact labeling of the server. But that kid is a douchebag.

• @gB:

Well look at me accusing you for being duped myself. My apologies. I do not remember the exact labeling of the server. But that kid is a douchebag.

It’s understandable, no way you could have known it was fake ;p

• @AmishInsurgent:

It’s understandable, no way you could have known it was fake ;p

There was a list of Official Servers, so you could easily check to make sure which are official, then add those to your favorites. But it seems no one bothers with that anymore.

• Generally higher numbered official servers have a good chance of being fake.