Just a reminder…

• … Devs are as good as their community :D I was doing fine, 14/0 with cata, not a single team kill, helping the objective and stuff, that’s when a dev came, kick me out of the cata and did nothing good with it for about 2 minutes. Best day of my life.

PS : I love you anyway Torn Banner <3

• Another pointless post. Ima join you

Listen to this for help with your noobness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtET1aBulI0

• Maaaann I wish I could play with the devs some day, I would love to rekt them as they were never rekt before

DEVS come play with us in a Brazilian duel server, I promise I wont rekt you all that hard, I wont even play zweihänder so you n00bs can stand a chance against the master vanguard that I am :D

• Sure it was a dev? With the torn banner logo in their name.

I played with a dev once. For a whole 40 seconds until the automatic ping kicker kicked him.

• @lemonater47:

Sure it was a dev? With the torn banner logo in their name.

I played with a dev once. For a whole 40 seconds until the automatic ping kicker kicked him.

Well, Torn Banner logo + skeleton skin, it’s kinda obvious. Someone could’ve hacked the skin, but I assumed it was a dev anyway.
    Please TB, come to reveal the truth ! And maybe talk a little bit more about your secret project and the state of your current game.

• Kick him back.

Or votekick him. That would of been hilarious.

• @lemonater47:

Kick him back.

Or votekick him. That would of been hilarious.

Well, I hit him, and said that even devs are dicks about siege weapons, but no response. As a great fan of siege weapons, I let him use the cata, just to see the result. It was not as good as I expected it. Well, let’s be honest, it was bad.

• At least he didn’t abuse his powers. But what would be have done it you destroyed the catapult?

• It sounds like you had it coming to you. Take comfort in the fact that your punishment was quite restrained.

All glory to Torn Banner!

• Mod

Good to see Torn Banner actually playing their own game :D

• @Tyoson:

Good to see Torn Banner actually playing their own game :D

I heard through the murican g****vine that they call people who beat them “expl0iters” and “faking feinters”.

• @Ramses_IV:

I heard through the murican g****vine that they call people who beat them “expl0iters” and “faking feinters”.

I want to see proof ! 'Cause if that’s true, that’s faking gold.