Servers dissapeared

• I have been playing Chivalry just fine for the last week. However, since sunday i am unable to see any servers on the browser. Steam Servers browser works, as i can see the servers there, but even there i am not able to connect through it either. I have tried errasing the UDKAI file, the filters thing, playing with bots and then trying again. I just need to know exactly what is the source of the problem and if possible a way to fix it. The only thing i have not try is to reinstall the game. Before doing it i would like to know if it is possible for me to keep my rank and weapons even if i did so.

• @Cachemusso:

I have been playing Chivalry just fine for the last week. However, since sunday i am unable to see any servers on the browser. Steam Servers browser works, as i can see the servers there, but even there i am not able to connect through it either. I have tried errasing the UDKAI file, the filters thing, playing with bots and then trying again. I just need to know exactly what is the source of the problem and if possible a way to fix it. The only thing i have not try is to reinstall the game. Before doing it i would like to know if it is possible for me to keep my rank and weapons even if i did so.

Your rank and weapons will remain but your video/keybind settings will not. Go to C:\Users\Amish\Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config and copy all those files to a secondary location. Reinstall the game and move those files back over.