I don't think I suck that bad, do I?

• Well as said I got my first gameplay vid up. Any pros wanna analyze and tear my spirit down? On a side note I apologize for crappy quality, as youtube totally messed up what I had a 720p -.-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX0jXvir … e=youtu.be

• It was pretty good fighting actually. If you want a tip: stop hitting in the air. That’s when the opponent sees his chance and gets a free shot at you. Wait until someone gets in range before you attack him (or attack while getting in range).

• @Kwal:

It was pretty good fighting actually. If you want a tip: stop hitting in the air. That’s when the opponent sees his chance and gets a free shot at you. Wait until someone gets in range before you attack him (or attack while getting in range).

Thanks, I found out now the range of the Zweihander (Or Greatsword in general) so I am sorta good at anticipating my opponent so they run into my strike, etc. Ill upload another later. Anything else? I felt like I rushed into battle too much on that map… And taunted too much lol

• Yeah you did rush into it a little too much, I do the same because it’s just awesome to charge at the enemy like that. But of course it’s better to estimate the situation beforehand and see if you have any teammates backing you up, and not rush past one opponent to get the other because you’ll usually just get slashed from behind.

There can never be too much taunting in my opinion, but I would lay off the ‘C’ key in close combat :P Use ‘Z’ or ‘X’ instead.

By the way at around 12:28 your opponent with the bardiche makes a really nice, clean jump over the sword. Very nice take. To prevent that however you can aim at the middle (I prefer to let my mouse center on the middle and veer upwards a little in combat for headshots).

• Double your mouse sensitivity. With slow mouse movements you are getting killed a lot easily than you should since you can’t react to their attacks by blocking and also you are missing a lot of your attacks because you don’t move your mouse fast enough.

Learn to block is the second thing I’d recommend. That and really, really raising up the mouse sensitivity.

• @sadnhappy:

Double your mouse sensitivity. With slow mouse movements you are getting killed a lot easily than you should since you can’t react to their attacks by blocking and also you are missing a lot of your attacks because you don’t move your mouse fast enough.

Learn to block is the second thing I’d recommend. That and really, really raising up the mouse sensitivity.

I am getting better with my parries and the like but I never though about the sensitivity. Thanks.