Plans for announcing anything?

• Can you give us a hint as to when you might be announcing you’re as yet unannounced UE4 project? Just something like, “a couple of months”, or “Q2”, or “next year” or something.

Throw us a bone TB, these forums are dead :(

• Yeah, that would be healthy for the community I believe.

• in the coming months

• They’re making Dota 3.

• They’re making a fusion between Chivalry and Slasher called Slashalry. It’s gonna release a couple weeks before Slasher.

• @Oy:

They’re making a fusion between Chivalry and Slasher called Slashalry. It’s gonna release a couple weeks before Slasher.

Found this on the Kickstarter page.

Coincidence? I think not. Steve had been planning this for years!

• Damn, Rick, that’s some good journalism. This conspiracy ain’t a theory anymore, it’s science.

• OMG

• Slasher devs are actually TBS alt accounts.

• @dudeface:

Slasher devs are actually TBS alt accounts.

But. . . But marox and wubbro are European not Canadian you silly cat.

• @Xylvion:

Maybe they’re Euronadian. Or Canadiapeon.

• @Xylvion:

Thats what they want you to think man!1

• #Illuminati… Sorry I had to speak my mind.

• The only reason I could think of that they are not giving us any info, would be that they are still unsure about releasing this game. They might still be prototyping, and will only give an announcement when they are sure about releasing this UD4 project.

Devs love talking about their upcoming games, but being hasty and giving too much info and having your game being canned is pretty bad and a big no no in the industry.

If that’s not the case… well… wtf???

• I don’t think that’s the case, they seem pretty committed to their project. I just hope they’re working REALLY hard on making a stable, polished alpha build that they can tease and open up to testers. The thought of it makes my nipples hard with excitement. If they turn out scrapping it and starting all over again, I’ll probably just go follow other games like Carmageddon Reincarnation and Killing Floor 2.

• I’m not so bothered about them not releasing concrete info yet, I get why that might be, but I’d love it if they’d just hint at when we might expect the first announcement.

I think they’re probably not announcing anything for one of a few reasons:

1. It’s not chiv 2 and they can’t be bothered with the backlash.
    2. It’s chiv 2, and they don’t want to overwhelmed with suggestions and demands from the rather passionate community.
    3. They’re waiting until they have more media and concept art to make a big booming announcement.
    4. Publisher demands. Possibly for the above reason.

I really hope it’s chiv 2, and if that’s the case I hope it’s not some console appeasing watered down slashfest like dynasty warriors or something. I have faith though. For all the abuse TB gets, they’ve still delivered my favourite game ever (and I’m old) on a shoe-string, as an inexperienced, distributed team at their first try.

• I thought I read somewhere that Tibbs said.the UE4 project wasn’t chivalry related but wouldn’t give any details. Maybe that was just a nightmare though. I once dreamed that KF2 early access started and when I woke up I was so disappointed.

• @Oy:

I thought I read somewhere that Tibbs said.the UE4 project wasn’t chivalry related but wouldn’t give any details. Maybe that was just a nightmare though.

I hope so :/

If not I hope it was misdirection like when my sister told me that the kid was dead the whole time in 6th sense before I watched it, so I was all like ‘meh’ when it was on, and then when the real twist happened it was like BAM! My sister’s good people, lets hope Tibbs is too.

• As long as the maindev doesn’t quit leaving the rest of the staff clueless it shouldn’t be that much of a problem for them.

• @Oy:

I thought I read somewhere that Tibbs said.the UE4 project wasn’t chivalry related but wouldn’t give any details. Maybe that was just a nightmare though. I once dreamed that KF2 early access started and when I woke up I was so disappointed.

Depends what he means by “chivalry” related. Could just be the setting. There is increasingly more and more evidence to suggest that Chivalry: Medieval Warfare 2, The Revenge of the Desyncs will not be their next release.

During searching for what their next release is gonna be I found that Criken that youtuber is or at least was a TBS employee. Dafuck?