Spartacus and the band of MISFITS are recruiting & Looking for clans to battle.

• XIISpartacusXII is my gamertag on xbox live, the greatest archer fighting in all corners of the realms. Looking for friends and foes. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RUN FROM SPARTACUS? YOU DIE TIRED. WHAT MAKES THE GREEN GRASS GROW? BLOOD BLOOD BRIGHT RED BLOOD! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU JOIN THE MISFITS? BROTHERHOOD. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FIGHT THE MISFITS? YOU DIE.

Join or Die.

• Join or die please. We beat you in every clan battle. xD You annoyed us with your peasant War bow though. :D

• I offer out my hand in friendship Spartacus and invite your clan to join my Dark Alliance. Fight with me and witness the crucifixions of our enemies. Let me make you worthy of greatness with the clan you posses. Let the Darkness into your hearts. Join the Alliance.

• @King:

Join or die please. We beat you in every clan battle. xD You annoyed us with your peasant War bow though. :D

You did win although how does one defeat that whch lags! Good match though

• Hahahahaha

• Sorry fly fly… he a off shoot of the League of Extraordinary butterflies… keep trying some one will join your clan dont give up buddy…

• King Harold you should join Firefly and then between you and your two friends you almost make a full squad and then you can call yourself a clan

• Haha. I have more than two by the way, i have 6-10 players. Besides i would like my small group to be good players rather than your group of spamming squires. :D

• We dealt with your connection just fine on the two games when you hosted. Can’t your clan put up with one game of not having a good connection?

• @King:

We dealt with your connection just fine on the two games when you hosted. Can’t your clan put up with one game of not having a good connection?

You guys are very skilled at grabbing the largest weapons you can and swinging away while the lag transports you around your opponents. You can’t expect everyone to know how to deal with your lag.

• Looks like the little butterflies are running out of excuses for defeat. I can’t say i’m surprised but I still find it amusing. You get my stamp of approval King Harold, good job. As for the butterflies… Just keep blaming lag for your losses. I’m sure somebody out there believes you… Oh wait you got no street cred medley, no support, no love. The light is all snuffed out.

• Someone post a video of a console scrim? Would be interested to see some of these battles you keep mentioning.

• @General:

Looks like the little butterflies are running out of excuses for defeat. I can’t say i’m surprised but I still find it amusing. You get my stamp of approval King Harold, good job. As for the butterflies… Just keep blaming lag for your losses. I’m sure somebody out there believes you… Oh wait you got no street cred medley, no support, no love. The light is all snuffed out.

Yes, playing against someone who lives in the U.K. doesn’t cause lag. You’re a genius.

• We dealt with your lag…

• Beat them with the lag thats wa i do

• Dutchman pls

• The first thing thats a sqaud and not a clan I have 33 members W4R-WOLV3S clan but we dont want u with ur wifi lag and F*** the King……

• Facepalm Yes, say stuff about me because i beat you. Well Done Dutchykins!

• Looks like this would be a good thread to post that I am considering joining a Clan…I see some powerful players.
    Mid-level active player, on most afternoons 2:30 or so. No archer skills. Currently rank 260.
    Xbox live tag is GnarlydudeSr.

• Are you guys on Xbox?