Ridiculous game experience!

• Gota say love the game an modes but ffs!! Why not 1 independent server?! Or what ever its called! Lag is game breaking! Seems like if the host has shitty internet (dial up!??) you all suffer and trying to host your own match can have you waiting 30min! +!
    From what iv seen admins/banner dont give a crap iv only seen a few replies to posts!
    No fun trying to parry a laggin mofos oversized sword cuz theres no point might aswell just stand in spawn afk feeding!
    cost me 12£ to sit in my own game for 30min+ or join someone game whos usin dial up or 1 fkin meg broadband!
    Please replie with some good new an not just “were looking into it”

• They’re looking into it.

• Im sure they have there best team on it……

• By best team you must mean their group of trained monkeys chained to keyboards. Their lead code monkey is actually a chimpanzee, the only one in the industry. TB is the cutting edge of primate-built games.

• your fault for buying into the cashgrab.

do a little research before buying games, especially ones from digital stores.

• Oy! Exactly what I was thinking :P

Monsteri just shut up -__-! Its all a troll deserves

• @DementedSicko:

Monsteri just shut up -__-! Its all a troll deserves

He’s right though, releasing console ports 2 years after the game released on PC, when it’s pretty much dying, stinks of cash grab.

• buying a game shouldnt need indepth research all the way down to server stability…… tell me im wrong! A trailer & few gameplay vid’s should be enough!

• I don’t see a point in this thread. If you don’t like the game then don’t play it. Some of us don’t mind the many imperfections. But I wont deny the cash grab.

• @DementedSicko:

buying a game shouldnt need indepth research all the way down to server stability…… tell me im wrong! A trailer & few gameplay vid’s should be enough!

I watched a couple of videos of console chivalry, and half the time it seems a massive lagfest.

@General:

I don’t see a point in this thread. If you don’t like the game then don’t play it. Some of us don’t mind the many imperfections. But I wont deny the cash grab.

I don’t play anymore.

• Sadly it does, every single purchase you make you should research to avoid getting scammed, that is the state this industry is in, and the scammers plus lazy developers plus greedy publishers get away with their fuckery because people make uninformed purchases.

• I don’t think there’s much more anyone can add to this thread, Lets just end it here…
    ten seconds later somebody adds a message
    General Firefly face palms

• dont think I said I didnt like the game Did i?
    Thino console should have had a mini of three or four plays to start a ranked match also…. Some of the ranking you can tell there stat padding or there a family of 10 taking shifts on the game…
    Weps need a balance also descrip says super slow… But still swing/combo as fast an regular speed weps

• That is just Chivalry. As someone else said just host and let everyone else suffer. That is if people actually join. Even when people join they won’t even be in your region and if they are (or not) they will always use a messer, maul or a zweihander because of the damage.

The thing with mauls and stuff being as fast as a regular weapon is… chivalry. it’s a slower weapon than the others and can depend on the attack or if they are dragging (Or some console people call it “slomo” -_-)

• @King:

That is just Chivalry. As someone else said just host and let everyone else suffer. That is if people actually join. Even when people join they won’t even be in your region and if they are (or not) they will always use a messer, maul or a zweihander because of the damage.

The thing with mauls and stuff being as fast as a regular weapon is… chivalry. it’s a slower weapon than the others and can depend on the attack or if they are dragging (Or some console people call it “slomo” -_-)

Ever heard of windup?

• Did they fix this crap yet? I see alot of ppl running there mouth off that there the best ps3 player…… Was 2nd ranked before gave up on this crap… Fancy slapping few people round with my bearded axe again but if no change itl b pointless

• I stopped playing Chivalry for awhile… Then I needed my fix…