Stats?

• Hello , I’d like to know if there’s a way to see your stats ( Kills / deaths ) , if not will it be integrated in the future? Thanks!

• Anyone knows?

• Press tab?

• Sorry I wasn’t clear enough , I meant your stats in general since the first day you’re playing.

• Im against any kind of stats-page, it erase the meaning of play for fun, to become play for stats.

• @wasakakero:

Im against any kind of stats-page, it erase the meaning of play for fun, to become play for stats.

If you want to play for fun, then don’t look at a stats page. Having an optional feature can only improve the experience for others. If you don’t like it, there is nothing forcing you to use it.

• @jaggernaut25:

@wasakakero:

Im against any kind of stats-page, it erase the meaning of play for fun, to become play for stats.

If you want to play for fun, then don’t look at a stats page. Having an optional feature can only improve the experience for others. If you don’t like it, there is nothing forcing you to use it.

Actually, the devs touched on this. It hurts the experience for others when people leave a game if they are on the losing Team, because they don’t want their K/D ratio affected, or they join the winning Team.

And such things, their Stats page rules them and they no longer enjoy the game. Alot of users are like this.

They felt it best to not have it.

• I think it was a good decision. Even if I force myself not to look at stats, I know id be watching my KD ratio etc anyway :) Just like in BF3 and it just stopped being about fun as others said…

• I like the idea of having some sort of stats page that you can track progress and the like.

Using the excuse that some people will be too worried about their K/D ratio is a lame excuse to not implement it.

• @skippermonkey:

I like the idea of having some sort of stats page that you can track progress and the like.

Using the excuse that some people will be too worried about their K/D ratio is a lame excuse to not implement it.

I personally like worrying about K/D ratio. It shows how much I play, and how well I do. Maybe they could have weekly, monthly, and lifetime stats, I would love that.