Why did you scrap Knights from having charge attack?

• Just look at how cool it was. Imagine a charge attack with a maul. Oh man. This game would’ve gone places.

http://youtu.be/vN_JiRBggnY?t=47s

• What?

No, it would have been doubly horrible with EVERY class having charge attack. Can you imagine the amount of team damage?

• Can you imagine the amount of dead archers?!?!?! CAN YOU?! FUCK ARCHERS!!

• Jeebus stoneshill has changed lol.

Btw all classes were gonna have the charge Attack. There are charge voice lines for all classes.

They were all gonna have dodge too.

• Vanguards actually have another skill that’s not in use. I’d rather they’d have that one than the charge tbh.
    And old stoneshill castle looks way better, no idea why they changed it to some retarded sandstone bullcrap.

• @Xylvion:

Vanguards actually have another skill that’s not in use. I’d rather they’d have that one than the charge tbh.
    And old stoneshill castle looks way better, no idea why they changed it to some retarded sandstone bullcrap.

the combo bonus?

• Oh yeah, I remember that. Something about speed or damage increase in consecutive combo swings, right?

To be perfectly honest I’d still prefer charge attack*.
    *Excluding sword charges, of course.

• Knockback is a decent-enough feature, but instead of being an unbalance Vanguard ability, it should just apply to all the heavier, longer weapons, especially maul. Yet since most/all Vanguard weapons are huge by nature of being Vanguard weapons, they still tend to mainly dominate with this feature.

I also think charge attack should be changed from a leaping animation with a set attack motion into a slightly sped/buffed up swing or stab of your choice. Players will just have to learn to beware of the shirtless man waving a sword in the air while he insinuates that you are a wench whose natural gifts were poor.

• Maul already got the highest knockback in game mate.

• Maybe but it feels like gr8sword or zweyehands has that.

• @Oy:

Maybe but it feels like gr8sword or zweyehands has that.

Maybe its because these weapons range that you feel that the knockback is huge. Indeed, its easy to take advantage of the nockback with zwei or gr8sword

• ^Basically yeah, if you parry slightly to far away you will not be able to riposte, which is silly imo.

• Also consider this: you mostly use overheads with maul. Yet with swords, since you’re not swinging downward into the ground as much, and instead swinging, you knock enemies back more.

• I wish only Stabs would have considerable knockback, and work from there to look at balancing Spear/Fork/Brandi knockback.

• I think knives should have slightly higher knockback so you got more time to react to the combos. Combofeints with Tdagger is bloody hard to read as the enemy sticks to your face.

• Another reason why knights shouldn’t have charge attack is because that’s what makes the vanguard unique. Also imagine a dude in 150Ib of Armour trying to sprint 80k/hr at someone within 10 feet without falling face first and eating S*** from the weight. It’s a miracle knights can even sprint, lol.

• What makes the vanguard unique is the largeass weapons.

• @General:

Another reason why knights shouldn’t have charge attack is because that’s what makes the vanguard unique. Also imagine a dude in 150Ib of Armour trying to sprint 80k/hr at someone within 10 feet without falling face first and eating S*** from the weight. It’s a miracle knights can even sprint, lol.

A suit of armour generally weighed less than a third of that.

• It was an over exaggeration to prove my point.

• Sound logic mate. The point you’re proving is wrong because the conditions are different.