Half my screen is black on load in

• Just bought the game through Steam.

The bottom half of my screen is black, dead monitor space from the moment the game begins to load. I can get in, create a game, but of course I see only the bottom 50% of what should be on my screen. I can find nothing helpful online hence my post here.

I play EQ2, LFD2, Mount and Blade, CoD:MW3 and countless other games which do not have this issue and have never required me to do anything to fix their displays.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Please attach a DxDiag report. You can do this hitting the Windows key + R, typing in DxDiag, and when it has finished collating the information, click on ‘Save all information’ at the bottom. Attach that file here.

• Please see attached:

• According to that, your drivers are three years old, which should be the cause if that’s the case.

Here is a link to some updated drivers: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/w … sta32.aspx

Please verify they are for your system before proceeding with the download (Win Vista 32 bit, Radeon HD 3400 Series).

• I will do that. It’s a 64-bit system, but I found the appropriate drivers. Installing now, will update.

• New drivers did it. Thanks for the prompt and effective service Martin!

• No problem, I’ll lock this topic now.