Successful FTP with 1/4 stamina left results in stun daze

• When you are at 25%-30% stamina and pull off a ftp, you will get stun dazed on that parry hit although you have still like 15% stamina left.

• @INerevar:

When you are at 25%-30% stamina and pull off a ftp, you will get stun dazed on that parry hit although you have still like 15% stamina left.

Does it happen every time? If this is true…then…shit.

• Depends on your weapon and enemies weapon. but CFtP = feint+parry cost. The feint costs 15 stamina which results in you having 10-15 stamina left. The minimum drain from any weapons stamina wise is 8 (Wolfy never updated this in the spreadsheets). Either way most weapons will drain more than 8 stamina, for example 10 or 12, even 15-25 depending on matchups. So minimum cost for any CFtP is 23 stamina while maximum cost is 40.
    You guys sincerly need to start utilizing comboparry more often, it costs 5 stamina to perform meaning the min and max stamina drain for it is 13 and 30. With some practice you can use comboparry to avoid gamblers that hit trade, really effective when you’re using 1handers as the release time is shorter. You basically hit your opponent, parries his hit and then hits again with a riposte during his flinch.

• yeah i combo parry with shortsword when i get the chance vs maul gamblers

• @zombojoe:

yeah i combo parry with shortsword when i get the chance vs maul gamblers

Top Archer NA.