Unlocks Missing

• I did a game backup and then started the game and my weapon unlocks were missing.

• same problem, need help

• Does restarting Steam resolve this?

• That doesn’t fix it

• I have a similar issue. My weapons aren’t unlocking. I’ve unlocked some weapons on my Knight today, but Vanguard isn’t making any progress for some reason.

• ive got the same problem as do alot of people complaining in game, i still havn’t unlocked 1 weapon and ive killed 100’s of people on a variety of servers. logged in and out of steam repeatedly still nothing.

• How many players are in the servers you are joining? There have to be atleast 5 players for kills to count towards unlocks.

Also, the server must be a ranked server (no indication of that in the server browser atm, we’re working on that) – I can only guarantee that the Official Multiplay servers are checked off as ranked servers.

• Same issue here except all the weapons I unlocked are now reset, any kills i earn do not go towards unlocking weapons now as well. Played on 20+ player servers, restarted steam, checked cloud syncing, and reinstalled the game.

• there’s definitely 10+ people in each server. Im guessing since im in New zealand all the low ping servers arn’t official one’s…guess ill have to get used to the starting weapons then.

• This could possibly be a bug in the code too.
    It’ll be (most likely) fixed in the next patch/hotfix.

• So what happens to my unlocks?

• When this issue is fixed what is the likely hood of getting our unlocks back?

• This issue will be fixed on our next hotfix which will be announced soon – it is mainly to fix a couple minor bugs that mainly deals with server operators but this will get addressed too.

Your unlocks however are unrecoverable, sorry about the inconvenience.

• Well is there anyway to get some sort of refund on this game? I’m obviously wasting my time and money on a game that doesn’t work properly, what I would like to know is how a game gets released with this many issues.

• @Gh0st-Nati0n:

Well is there anyway to get some sort of refund on this game? I’m obviously wasting my time and money on a game that doesn’t work properly, what I would like to know is how a game gets released with this many issues.

If you bought through Steam you’re very unlikely to get a refund - they have a fairly strict no-refunds policy.

• I submitted a ticket with steam I am still waiting for a reply I dont see how they can turn me away as they sold me a broken product that doesn’t work the way it is intended to.

• Getting the same thing in 30+ player servers. All of the Vanguard-weapons and the first and 3rd row (last weapons) as knight are not unlockable for me.

Edit: restarting steam actually fixed it.

• I love this game, but same issue… unlocked the Zweihander and now I’m back to the Claymore, only now I can’t upgrade at all- no matter how many I kill or what server I log into, I’m not unlocking anything now :| any ETA for this patch?