Chivalry

• I really need to stop pretending this game is fun. It isn’t. I’m done.

Edit: I overreacted a bit. I’m still not going to play Chivalry anymore, but I’m not going to say that it isn’t fun. I had just come off of losing four games in a row with terrible k/d rs. I was kind of pissed so I wrote a long post about everything wrong with Chivalry (Much had already been said). I decided it was too long so I only kept the first line.

I guess I just don’t want to play a game that can make me feel so terrible.

• Good knowin ya.

• I’d have more fun with it if flail was actually useful

maybe in another game ;-)

Chivalry is still great fun to play. I just want something fresh. Unannounced UE4 project?

• I’d just like to see some fixes once in a while instead of TB continually breaking the game more and more without any effort whatsoever on taking a step back and fixing it.

cough kick broken for almost a year now cough

• @Gauntlet:

I’d have more fun with it if flail was actually useful

maybe in another game ;-)

If you want viable flails in videogames, The Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall is your best bet.

• It’s not hard to make the flails viable in Chivalry.

• Next chiv needs some rtv and rtd mods like classic source games. And a proper old-school announcer.

• bye, Felicia.

• @Skindiacus:

I really need to stop pretending this game is fun. It isn’t. I’m done.

Edit: I overreacted a bit. I’m still not going to play Chivalry anymore, but I’m not going to say that it isn’t fun. I had just come off of losing four games in a row with terrible k/d rs. I was kind of pissed so I wrote a long post about everything wrong with Chivalry (Much had already been said). I decided it was too long so I only kept the first line.

I guess I just don’t want to play a game that can make me feel so terrible.

Now you’ve left they’ll probably make better bots.

• just play mercs mod

• Skin man quits the game
    Torn Banner is moved by plea
    Chiv 2; Robot Wars