Citadel Still Crashes

• Coldfront is still a laggy abortion which is always voted out.

Alrighty relaunching chivalry.

• Citadel, coldfront, bazaar, belmez and battlegrounds should all be removed from official servers.

• Just have servers with darkforest/hillside and maybe stoneshill/citadel/battlegrounds.

Those maps have sw4g.

• Darkforest, Stoneshill, Outpost and Castle Assault are probably the least laggy TO maps. Kings Garden is decent, but it’s way too unbalanced to be fun.
    Cove is fun but too laggy, Hillside has been boring ever since the removal of treb 3 (second objective on hillside is probably the most fun part of any TO map) and the last stage feels kinda unbalanced for defenders+the shaky stuff that keeps pissing me off. Battlegrounds first stage is fun, second is long and boring.

• the camera shake influences your tracers

its a more extreme form of camera punch

• @zombojoe:

the camera shake influences your tracers

Unrelated but sooo ffffffucking annoying.

• @zombojoe:

the camera shake influences your tracers

Unrelated but. . . I assume this is what happens when you get hit by an arrow and it starts a wonky flinch animation, it screws with the tracers so you miss. Oh joy.

• Why do I still love playing this game so much. It’s like meth, but not illegal. I miss treb 3 too though. Current treb 3 is still fun having bridge battles though :D

• @Tyoson:

Why do I still love playing this game so much. It’s like meth, but not illegal. I miss treb 3 too though. Current treb 3 is still fun having bridge battles though :D

Current treb 3 is old treb 4, not like it never happened back then either.

• Dank maps:

• Darkforest
    • Hillside
    • Stoneshill
    • Cove
    • Castleassault

Maps that wish they were dank:

• Outpost
    • Belmez
    • Kingsgarden

Maps that will never be dank:

• Citadel
    • Coldfront
    • Battlegrounds
    • Drunkenbazaar

Dank = good
    Wish they were dank = could be good
    Will never be dank = will never be good

• Switcherino cove and outpost plz.

• Best maps in order:

Belmez
    Cove
    Stoneshill
    Darkforest
    Kings Garden

All other maps suck

• Implying Belmez is even a decent map, obvious troll.

• @Xylvion:

Switcherino cove and outpost plz.

No.

I don’t like how much outpost favors archers. I mean, Cove is pretty bad on the archer friendliness too at some points but at least the cart moves fast enough so that the conflict area changes frequently.

• @Xylvion:

Implying Belmez is even a decent map, obvious troll.

Plus he has df 4th in list.

• Turn down your player boost model from 3.0 to 1.5 or 2.0 in the UDKEngine.ini. This will lower the resolution of player models and help much of the graphics lag on full servers. There are a few other tweaks that will help as well like speed trees and others that will minimalism the graphics and free up resources.

• From what I’ve seen in game, Belmez is pretty popular.

• Citadel just crashed on me halfway through. Was a fun match too.

• i uninstalled the game more than a month ago, life is beautiful again .

• @KingWillie:

From what I’ve seen in game, Belmez is pretty popular.

Because it’s gimmicky. The fps is awful and there’s a slope covering 60% of the map, citadel is better.