So any admin actually gives a **** i can't play on servers since the 03/02?

• I’m banned from almost all servers by god knows what reason, No previous warning, No clue who banned me.
    I have a ban appeal since the 03/02 that no one even bothered responding to what-so-ever.
    Wrote to 2 admins PM’s, Nothing. Total ignorance.
    Outrageoues! Can I get some answers here?

• You can try emailing Torn Banner here: http://forums.tornbanner.com/sendmessage.php

Usually when ban appeals aren’t responded to it’s because we haven’t received enough information from the person appealing or we can’t find the reason that they were globally banned often because they weren’t actually banned (this happens more often than you might think).

Alternatively, you can send what’s called a “follow-up email” to the admins you’ve already messaged. You can read all about them here: http://lifehacker.com/how-to-follow-up-without-being-annoying-1568683963

Many people receive hundreds of emails a day. Checking and responding to all of these can turn into quite a task, not to mention having to check private messages on different forum websites. It’s very possible that an admin read your message and simply made an honest mistake and forgot to respond to it while responding to the waves of messages people can potentially get. You should consider being much more polite in this follow-up lest you show the admin why you were banned in the first place.

• Did you vote-kick anyone without reason? Glitch into things you shouldn’t? Act like a general dickhead?

If any of the above are applicable, then that’s why you were banned (probably).

• @ToLazy4Name:

Did you vote-kick anyone without reason? Glitch into things you shouldn’t? Act like a general dickhead?

If any of the above are applicable, then that’s why you were banned (probably).

Thanks for reminding me, also should mention that after getting votekicked you wouldn’t be allowed in the server for I think 5 minutes. Some people have mistaken this for a ban in the past as well.

• You’re all blind.

Read what he wrote. He said he’s banned from almost all servers since the 3rd of February. He made an appeal on the 23rd of February on the thread.

Why the hell are you telling him to check he was Votekicked? He’s gonna think you lot are proper idiots. Handle the situation properly. He’s given you his steam ID. Find out why he is banned in whatever system you use and tell him. If his ID isn’t in any records unban him immediately due to lack of evidence. There’s like 10 of you who can do this.

• The mods are working to resolve your issue. Unfortunately the mods do not control global bans and we cannot react quickly on our own to lift global bans put in place by TBS. Like I said in my prior PM to you, we really do apologize for the time it’s taken for us to resolve this. I’ll try to have an answer for you soon.